• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
W

walklikeaduck

$60 shipped/$50 in person (Sydney)

Selling my Inzer Forever Lever Belt (10mm/black); small size. The small will accomodate a waist size of 26-29 inches according to Inzer's website. However, I have a MEASURED (not pant size) waist size of 30.5, and there are still 4 holes at the end of the belt; plenty of room for 2-3 inches of space. Bought this belt in late March of 2014, didn't start using it until April, when I received it. I will send you the original e-receipt with the date of purchase and original price from House of Pain, so that you can verify when I bought it and that it is indeed an original Inzer Forever Lever Belt. There is nothing wrong with the belt, the white marks are from chalk used in the gym. I received another belt in a different color as a gift, so no need for this one. For sale for $60 shipped; open to all reasonable offers, PM me. I live in Sydney, so if you are located in the area, we can meet in person and exchange, if not I'll mail it to you and we can use PayPal.

L4f7yER.jpg

NEJ0vZl.jpg

Last edited:
Great belts...Real support for the back exercises! I also have one brand new if someone is interested.
Sydney based inner west.
Bright orange though with blk buckle
f3a66c06ccb76404c4301d7b6952f726.jpg