• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Puggy

Many thanks to the team at Bulk Nutrients for my supplement goodies that arrived.
I don't usually buy many supplements, but yours are worth it!
Got my free 'Super Shaker' after I emailed the Bulk Nutrients sales team with my 'AUSBBSHAKER' code.
Also got some free samples which have been delicious so far.

Here's a picture:
IMG_2660.JPG

We're thankful for the post, mate.
We hope you enjoy everything you have there.

Hey, I just noticed your location is Warrnambool, VIC.
That's pretty funny seeing as this is where our WPC comes from.
So basically, the WPC you ordered came from your home town to our Tasmanian factory, then we sent it back to where it started! lol.

We love Warrnambool Cheese & Butter for our WPC. A top Aussie company doing dairy longer than any other company in this country.

Last edited:
We're thankful for the post, mate.
We hope you enjoy everything you have there.

Hey, I just noticed your location is Warrnambool, VIC.
That's pretty funny seeing as this is where our WPC comes from.
So basically, the WPC you ordered came from your home town to our Tasmanian factory, then we sent it back to where it started! lol.

We love Warrnambool Cheese & Butter for our WPC. A top Aussie company doing dairy longer than any other company in this country.

Yes haha. Another brilliant reason to buy from you. The milk from the farm I live on goes there, so it's very possible I'm having WPC from the cows in the paddock next door! :p

I'm thankful it goes to Tasmania to get lovely flavours added! Another reason to buy from you guys, it's all Australian :)

Yes haha. Another brilliant reason to buy from you. The milk from the farm I live on goes there, so it's very possible I'm having WPC from the cows in the paddock next door! :p

I'm thankful it goes to Tasmania to get lovely flavours added! Another reason to buy from you guys, it's all Australian :)

Go and give those cows an extra pat for me, been enjoying their produce for a long time now!

I always thought a super shaker would be like a super model, tall and skinny, this one short and fat, more like powerlifter.

I always thought a super shaker would be like a super model, tall and skinny, this one short and fat, more like powerlifter.

It isn't assembled. If you look inside the shaker, there are other attachments that once on, will give off the 'super-model' look you refer to ;)