• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Hey guys,

I need some advice on what supplement to buy/take for the AusBB 2015 competition. I really want to cut down on the BF% and have a decent cardio and weight program lined up.

I have about 5 KGs worth of your WPC sitting in a bag but i want to know what else will help me in this comp

Hey guys,

I need some advice on what supplement to buy/take for the AusBB 2015 competition. I really want to cut down on the BF% and have a decent cardio and weight program lined up.

I have about 5 KGs worth of your WPC sitting in a bag but i want to know what else will help me in this comp

You don't have to buy anything mate, just dial in your diet and train hard.

Work out what your maintenance calories is, and confirm its legit by eating that amount for about a week then check that your weight remains consistent. Reduce 200-400kcal off your maintenance and you will lose fat. Use myfitnesspal to help you measure kcals consistently with a fair degree of accuracy.

Set your macros to P: 30, C: 50, F: 20 to retain muscle and for satiety. You already have heaps of WPC to play with should you find it hard to eat enough protein in real foods during the day. HOWZAT.

Hey guys,

Hi mate,

first things first as we explain this to anyone that writes in - please be aware that any list of supplements we refer you to won't do a single thing if the idea is that they will "cover up" existing bad eating habits.
We highly recommend getting tips on how carbs / fats and protein can be rearranged so that the weight loss supplements are allowed to work.

Seeing as you already have WPC, this can be utilised. It's more of a recovery product to your muscle fibres after a workout rather than anything magic that will suddenly assist with weight loss. Our preference is ThermoWhey here however.

Outside of this, our section titled 'Weight Loss' on our website is extensive. There really isn't a "best" as it comes down to trial and error for what the user likes. I personally prefer the Green tea capsules if I had one choice but others will swear by Garcinia or Carnitine based on years of experience.

How those meals are laid out, what you choose to eat in them at specific weighed amounts and how intensely you exercise will be where your results take place!

We don't check here as often as emails, so if we miss you, we're more readily available at technical@bulknutrients.com.au.
Good luck.

Bulk Nutrients.