• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

1st Experience with Protein Powder

D

daewoo

I decided to get some Protein powder to assist in my gains..

Yesterday my dad came home with 750g of vanilla flavoured

'Total Protein Powder'

However i would have to say this stuff taste like utter SHIT...lol

I tried mixing it in a blender with some coffee milk and the taste was still overpowering!..

Anyone got any suggestions about how to make it not taste like such crap!

Also is it better to drink with low-fat milk or water

Mix some milo or something with it; might help. You may need a lot of milo. Good luck.

Most of them taste like shit, it all ties into the whole no pain no gain thing

You will also need to look at the rest of your diet too , can't rely on the whey alone

Every protein I've ever purchased has made me feel sick at the sight of it after one tub. Since buying natural in flavored protein I've managed to get through 5kg without a problem. Flavoured it with natural cacoa as it's a powerful superfood which will give you more benefits then just taste. Sweeten it with steiva extract and you have one awesome tasting shake. Tastes like a sweet chilled coco drink. Nothing artificial.

Take note don't put coco in it, buy organic cocao online. Professionalwhey.com check them out.

What's your diet like and what are your goals?

Last edited:
I've posted in like three threads now before realizing that someone has revived an OLD school thread. What's the deal?

Maybe because he used the search button and decided that he did not need to start a new thread when there was aready one there.
Maybe.....?

He has been giving advice on a few old threads (about 3 years old). No questions though, little weird.