• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rubber Hex DB's, Kettles, Bench and Rubber Flooring - Nth Brisbane

Ricko

Hey guys,

I bought all this free weight stuff but don't need any of it now due to circumstance and also need to make room for a car!

All this stuff is almost brand new and hardly used.

Rubber Hex DB's

Pair 5Kg - $25.00

Pair 10Kg - $50.00

Pair 15Kg - $75.00

Pair 20Kg - $100.00

Pair 25Kg - $125.00

Rubber STD Plates

Pair 5Kg - $25.00

Pair 10kg - $50.00

Other Stuff I have

Pair 8Kg Classic Kettle Bells - $50.00 (Selling as Pair only)

Standard Curl Bar - $20.00

Marquee Adjustable Bench - no leg raise attachment - really great condition - $50.00

6 x 1m x 1m Rubber Floor tiles (just a little dusty just needs a hose off/clean - excellent condition) - $120.00

OR

Buy the WHOLE lot for $600.00

Pick up North side of Brissy or I can deliver it in the Brisbane Metro area for a small fee.

If interested please PM me.

Cheers!

Ricko