• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Isis

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stiffy

Stay a new thread if you want to talk about ISIS.

Islamic State formerly known as ISIL and ISIS.
What can be done?
What should be done?
What are your thought with regard to their attempts to take over Iraq and neighbouring countries?

Last edited:
Ban religion world wide. It serves 0 purpose other than arguments.

I dont care if your imaginary friend is cooler than my imaginary friend.

O.T.

My thoughts; while I can understand countries having a gripe against the U.S. etc. they (ISIS) are invading foreign countries and doing some despicable things requiring much greater opposition from the U.N. etc.

Religious debates ate often fiercely contested so if it gets out of control or becomes a slugfest it'll be closed.

Yup. Even if we're being trolled with propaganda by the West and they're being made out to be the bad guys... I struggle to see how in any circumstance it is ok to undertake mass beheadings of burning of live humans for any reason.. political or religious.

Give 'em up to the almighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.