• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What do you think of Valentine’s Day?

Complete load of shit where I just ignore the best I can, training the missus to these thoughts in the early days was a little tougher, but she has come around....

Same here me and wifey from early days agreed to never celebrate it.
Over marketed hype and an attack on our hard earned cash.
Not that I'm a cynic.

Lol.. I hear the florists are panicked and telling every man to order flowers for delivery to work today for 'the wow factor' (more like so they can get money as it falls on a Saturday... kunce)

Lol.. I hear the florists are panicked and telling every man to order flowers for delivery to work today for 'the wow factor' (more like so they can get money as it falls on a Saturday... kunce)

I reckon it's them florist and chocolateer kunce that got pissed together one night and invented this shit to make money.

All these married kunce complaining about it lol.

A lot easier to get laid on Valentine's Day if you're a single dude.

training the missus to these thoughts in the early days was a little tougher, but she has come around....

Training needs to be ongoing, take her to Maccas lol

McDonald's Warilla taking reservations for Valentine's Day

"It's a line every woman dreads: ‘‘honey, I’m taking you to McDonald’s for Valentine’s Day’’. But it’s no joke for the staff at Warilla McDonald’s who are decking out their golden arches for a love-filled dinner on February 14. ....................."

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2876801/mcdonalds-taking-reservations-for-valentines-day/

I'm sure she'll love this.

valentine-dominos.jpg

I have confirmation that I have no work whereas my missy does so I shall take myself on a date to the beach and perhaps do some cardio as well. I am on strict instructions to nofap so I can't stay in the house, the temptation would be far too great lmao :rolleyes:
All in all, it should be the best valentines day ever compared to the previous two.

Lol.. Dominos actually trying to do something..

Chit prolly works in Melton or Dandenong where the 'ladies' have removable teeth and more facial hair than most 30 year old men.

'Naaw... he luffs me. Pizza, a dvd, AND he had a shower this week'

I like the idea of V day... V standing for Vag that is :cool:

How I see it, you can celebrate love and your relationship on any other day of the year. Why does someone need a day dictated by the world around them to tell them when to celebrate love.

In my opinion, it would be more romantic to do something you would do on valentines day, any other day of the week. Having to rely on a day listed on a calander seems the complete opposite of romantic to me.

Its like the people that rely on the new year to make change and join a gym, you could do this any other day of the year.

Last edited:
'alintines 'ay.

The "V" & the "D" come later.

But seriously folks, I like Valentines Day. A great opportunity to have frantic sex because it's expected. Oh, wait. You gotta have two people to call it "sex". As you were…...