• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The plot to behead on our streets

True apparently... Freakin' idiots

Will sick my chicken body guards onto them

1Vkc6r9.gif

"Al-Kutobi and Kiad, who were training as bodybuilders ..."

Right. Enough. The government must immediately ban this practice.

Shit look at the conditions of the flat they are staying in. These people want to live like animals and want to behave like animals, then let them be taken down like animals.

Lonely, cant get a job/degree so let's start beheading people? Haha, worst excuse ever.

Another good reason to train to be a mean motherfucker. These guys were lifting weights so probably stronger than their average intended target. Don't be an average target. Be a mean motherfucker.

30 years I trained at Belmore Police Club (Sydney). One leb there used to brag to me about how his cousin burnt Christians alive.

yes, not all weight trainers are peace lovers like me.

Another good reason to train to be a mean motherfucker. These guys were lifting weights so probably stronger than their average intended target. Don't be an average target. Be a mean motherfucker.
QFT mofo. I took one jujitsu class and was embarssed to learn how unco and spacially unaware I am. I shall be going back to get my ass pounded again (in a good way).

PEACE out (apart from those who want to behead me... kunts)

hey, I have made two signatures now, oni and vonfram.

I am actually a physical whimp, but fearless with regard to the law and the use of a pen.

Stay tuned in 205 for my court action against a powerful institution, where I will maintain my undefeated record as a barrister.

I've paid hundreds of thousands, possibly millions for solicitors and legal counsel over the years; none of them would be any use against a nasty pasty who wants to do me harm.

I am made of straw in that regard. There's nothing to take from me but somehow I manage make ends meet. Might get a job one day.

this usually works;
62949a44a68bc91f50e13581fa5c1b6a_zps875d938a.jpg

but mean motherfucker works better

I'm safe, I have no neck. I once laughed at my jiu jitsu instructor as he tried to choke me out. Stopped laughing to verbally tap in a double arm bar...

Common misconception. Defence lawyers don't defend people because they think they are innocent. They defend them so that justice can be served. By putting up a vigorous defence, the theory is that it makes the prosecution present a case beyond all reasonable doubt.

Without a strong defence, the guilty would not be given a just decision. Without a strong defence, the innocent would never be proved as such.

Of course, mistakes are made. Police stuff up evidence. Defence lawyers/barristers stuff up evidence. But in general, without a strong defence the system is much weaker.

Give them the best defence they can get. Then, if found guilty, swing them high.

Common misconception. Defence lawyers don't defend people because they think they are innocent. They defend them so that justice can be served. By putting up a vigorous defence, the theory is that it makes the prosecution present a case beyond all reasonable doubt.

Without a strong defence, the guilty would not be given a just decision. Without a strong defence, the innocent would never be proved as such.

Of course, mistakes are made. Police stuff up evidence. Defence lawyers/barristers stuff up evidence. But in general, without a strong defence the system is much weaker.

Give them the best defence they can get. Then, if found guilty, swing them high.

You make some good, valid, and logical points. However, I'd like to focus on this point if you don't mind:
By putting up a vigorous defence, the theory is that it makes the prosecution present a case beyond all reasonable doubt.
Take a case like the Arthur massacre of 1996 with Martin Bryant for an example. Why would such a murderer even be granted a defence lawyer, let alone having that lawyer go to such an extent so as to prove the unprovable beyond a shadow of a doubt! It seems that our system is, (and has been for many years) bogged down by what I consider the failure of Freudian theory of repression, where he set out to show that the experiences, actions and thoughts of everyday life were determined not by our conscious rationality, but by irrational forces completely outside of our conscious life. In other words, let us blame our past for what we're doing today, and play the victim instead of the villain.

I do realise that many would say that a person is innocent until proven guilty, and that each man is entitled to a fair and just trial etc. The point I am making here though, has to do with what I'd like to call: beyond reasonable doubt of the blatant obvious! In other words, if I get caught red handed whilst committing a crime, I forfeit my right to be defended by anyone (including myself). To bring it closer to home, if that nut case in Martin Place was caught alive, Australia (with its wonderfully weak laws), would have assigned him a defence lawyer. For what purpose? Because..
it makes the prosecution present a case beyond all reasonable doubt
...as if such a case was ever needed! can you see my point now Woody?

Last edited:
Sounds just like how Bali works.. we catch you with pinga, you die! No exceptions (unless you happen to be a gorgeous model who can appease the judge and go full hoodini for the camera)