• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

(WA) Full home setup for sale (power rack, bar, plates, bench, etc)

wingman

Super M0derator
Hey guys,

I'm moving interstate and its too difficult to take this stuff with me

Full kit includes
- LC2 power rack , this has hooks on both the inside and the front to allow for squats inside and military presses outside, also has multi hand positional chinup/pullup bar. This also has the dipping bars attachment i paid extra for.
This rack is sturdy and solid as all shit. It could handle a lot of weight
- 20 kg olympic 7' bar
- Weight plates - 2x 25's, 2x 20's, 2x 15's, 2x 10's, 2x 5's, 2x 2.5's, 2x 1.25's, 2x .5's which is 160kg odd, allowing you to go up to 180kg including bar. These are heavy duty rubber but not bumpers.
- The plates are all on a weight tree rack to keep them tidy which can go too
- Flat bench , in very good nick (not incline)
- 4 of 1mx1mx15mm rubber matting. Got these down on the floor so neighbors dont hear me deadlifting.
- foamroller for mobility / SMR
- Mini bands for mobility / warmup
- chain/leather belt used for doing weighted pullups/dips

All of this is in very good nick because its been kept in my garage (i paid for raised ceilings lol) away from weather and what not

I haven't taken any photos yet but its essentially this Gym Equipment for Sale Online in Australia | Cyberfit Gym Equipment - Power racks - Adjustable Squat Rack Power Rack Light Commercial | CyberMarket with few extra bits and pieces. Cost me around 1800 all up for all of the above including shipping from nsw to perth

I'd really prefer if someone brought their ute/trailer and took all of it rather than just bits and pieces.

Open to any offer. Pick up only (eastern suburbs of Perth)

I know you said pick up only but can you deliver to regional Qld?

seriously though, looks like a great setup!

Only in a rental at the moment, so no shed and only my car fits in the garage.
Would put it in storage with the rest of my chit till I move if I was to purchase
[MENTION=17605]el gaye male[/MENTION] ; is the wristy for me or wingers?