• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gold standard Preworkout

A

ayush.lal.96

Hey guys, anyone tried the new Gold standard Preworkout (watermelon)?
it seems like a solid preworkout

Looks ok but slightly under dosed with only 3gms creatine when the usual dose is 5gm B.A 1.5 then the usual dose is 3gm or a little more.
I would probably double the dose but then it becomes a bit expensive and 350mg of caffeine is getting up there unless your extremely tolerant to stims like me.

Looks ok but slightly under dosed with only 3gms creatine when the usual dose is 5gm B.A 1.5 then the usual dose is 3gm or a little more.
I would probably double the dose but then it becomes a bit expensive and 350mg of caffeine is getting up there unless your extremely tolerant to stims like me.
Yeah I'm very tolerant to stims, but I've looked reviews on YouTube and so far it seems good

Ok but buy yourself some Creatine Mono (it's very cheap) and top it up so you get a decent dose, at least 5gms.
The good thing it has no Arginine. Arginine does fuck all in small doses.

Had a sample, did nothing for me... Might be alright if you're not used to stims/preworkouts