• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Samson Roman Chair

hennosfitness

image.jpg
Hi all
I have a Samson roman chair up for sale it is in excellent condition.
I am looking for $150.00 or near offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 73
Glute ham needs a footplate.

nah that's what the padded bars are for knuckles.

gluteham.raise-771547.jpg

That's if he can type from all the jizz on the keyboard.

Only for serious trainers.

Mmmmm hungry jacks.

Not sure what that even means, but my guess is it's just proving to yourself that you are a fuck wit.

It must be about time that they start limiting internet access to people in mental institutions.

PS nice bit of gym equipment, however I already have one.

Last edited:
Not sure what that even means, but my guess is it's just proving to yourself that you are a fuck wit.

It must be about time that they start limiting internet access to people in mental institutions.

PS nice bit of gym equipment, however I already have one.

First line was in regards to you commonly blowing your stack over shitty Sampson equipment.

Second line was about your constant comment that this place isn't for serious trainers despite your own shitty progress.

Third, hungry jacks is awesome.

To your suggestion about limiting access to the Internet for people with mental difficulties. That's fine but how are you going to come back and post here once a month and let us know this place isn't for serious trainers.