• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SUPP Grow

aQuilla

Supp%20Grow%20whey%20protein%20with%20creatine-365x540.png

Well this is my first review of any supplement so be easy on me. :D

Taste: 4.5/5

This is not the first protein powder that I have tried and I honestly think that there are better-tasting supplements that I have tried but this one isn't really bad. I actually like the taste not being so dairy-tasting. There's only one flavor which is chocolate and it indeed tastes like one.

Mixability: 5/5

No problem mixing this on a home blender. It'll just took less than a minute or two and you got a nice looking protein shake.

Energy: 4.5/5

At first I thought that this product couldn't suffice with my lifestyle (lots of night shifts then training on daytime) but surprisingly I have been feeling good training while using SUPP Grow. I can definitely feel the difference back when I was using capsules.

To sum it all up, after of a little more than a month of using this SUPP Grow, I couldn't be more satisfied. I have gained close to 15lbs, 5 less than my target in two months!

No doubt you would have got results to assist in weight gain as it certainly has a decently laid out list of what is typically seen in 'weight gainers.'

If we had to break it down further in terms of what your dollar is buying however, it does get a little disappointing.

Directly from their website, they state $70 for 900grams.

Of that 900 gram tub, 225 grams is sugar (25%).
What you're left with is a remaining 675grams of powder in the tub which your money is paying for. Although sugar has some worth to it, it generally does not cost a company much to add it in as the costs are with the Whey protein.

Of that remaining 675 grams, Creatine in the product makes up 45 grams.
With gums, flavouring and sweetener also in the mix, you're left with a little over half a kilo of WPC at that $70 price tag.

Last edited:
$70 for 500grams of cheap WPC…..seems like great value..lmao

Just buy a kilo of WPC for $27, add your own sugar and a bit of creatine and for $30 you will have 1.5kg of the same stuff.

PS how much of the stuff did you have to gain 15LB....it's nothing magic it's only protein and sugar with a bit of creatine and fillers.

Your 'plan' was to add 10lb per month? Of what exactly...?
It's not lean mass that you're adding, especially if your product is 1/4 sugar.

Not having a dig here, some people prefer to dirty bulk but you may as well have gone out and eaten cheeseburgers every day. Probably would have worked out cheaper

I like how it says on the front "100% WPC" to make it sound like you're getting all protein and nothing else... till you look at the back label lol