• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cissus

Repacked

Punxsutawney resident
Hi BN,

Can you provide some info as to why you recommend that taking cissus pre w/o should be avoided?

Hi,
I can't see where we recommend that it is to be avoided. Could you link me?

Its' actually on the packet- 'for best results consume twice a day, not before training'.

Edit: Ok, just had a look on your site under the directions tab where it says 'For best results consume twice a day, take before training'.

Last edited:
Its' actually on the packet- 'for best results consume twice a day, not before training'.

Edit: Ok, just had a look on your site under the directions tab where it says 'For best results consume twice a day, take before training'.

Hi,

Yes, that's not exactly correct there. Considering people do seem to get immediate benefits from it, we probably should remove anything that says not to take before training.
We'd be happy to leave where it says "use before training", but we could equally just have something that says "Cissus can be used any time of the day" as really this is the best advice because it's not exactly a time specific ingredient.

We'll place this on the 'to-do' list to avoid confusion. Thank you for that!

Hi,

Yes, that's not exactly correct there. Considering people do seem to get immediate benefits from it, we probably should remove anything that says not to take before training.
We'd be happy to leave where it says "use before training", but we could equally just have something that says "Cissus can be used any time of the day" as really this is the best advice because it's not exactly a time specific ingredient.

We'll place this on the 'to-do' list to avoid confusion. Thank you for that!

No probs, I wanted to clarify that to satisfy my own curiosity as much as anything. Glad to be of assistance.

Last edited:
Hey bud did you end up getting any. My knees are fucked. I need some lubrication lol.
Could barely leg press yesterday let alone squat. [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];

How are you taking it? Chugging it down or mixing it with other stuff?

Just mix it and shoot it by itself. Doesn't mix readily so you might get clumps, just tastes like a herbal tea. I've had worse. Once you get used to the taste your laughin.

Last edited:
Ugh.. you got a better constitution than me than bro...

I've actually dry wretched and even thrown up when that chit goes down the wrong way...

Very effective tho, quite timely Shrek has asked about it as I haven't had any in a few weeks and last leg workout my right knee was in so much pain I had to pull the pin.

Have to stock up again...