• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

on line dating

bert.

what do you guys/gals think of on line dating?
reason i'm asking is that after being single for a while now I think i'm reedy to try and find some one. my problem is I live in a small country town where i'm related to 90% of the people that live here. and my hobbies don't really lead to any introductions to lady's, I rarely get out to pubs and clubs. so im not leaving my self open for introductions.

are any dating sites better than others what are your thoughts/experiences ?

what do you guys/gals think of on line dating?
reason i'm asking is that after being single for a while now I think i'm reedy to try and find some one. my problem is I live in a small country town where i'm related to 90% of the people that live here. and my hobbies don't really lead to any introductions to lady's, I rarely get out to pubs and clubs. so im not leaving my self open for introductions.

are any dating sites better than others what are your thoughts/experiences ?
Go for it but have a few girls up your sleeve.
And make sure your facebook profile says "Single" publically.

Girls like facebook. They like to look at their prospective partners in great detail.
And they like to FB stalk.

To be honest this is nearly the norm these days to either meet someone via online dating or via Facebook - of course the old school meet someone while out with mates is still around/happens - but I think the large % of young people simply use online dating/match making sites/facebook to meet people - honestly give it a crack - opens up a whole new world of women to you without having to leave the house - considering your in a small country town.

Yes you should give it a go. I did when I arrived in oz 7 yrs ago and when I moved to sydney almost 4 yrs ago did it again and guess what, I met the woman of my dreams and is now my wife after recently getting married. So I am proof it does work! ��

pretty sure tehre is an online dating site for central vic...saw a flyer pop up at my gym for it the other day

I hear this bish is available... prolly on heat too...

POLICE found more than they bargained for when checks of a woman’s phone for suspected drug trafficking unveiled a cache of dirty videos in which she allegedly had sex with a dog.

Jenna Louise Driscoll, 25, appeared in Brisbane Magistrates Court yesterday charged with trafficking, possession of a dangerous drug, two counts of possession of an item used in the commission of a crime, three counts of supplying and a further three counts of bestiality.
Defence lawyer Rachel Cavalli asked for her client to be granted bail, which was not opposed.
For more on this story, visit The Courier Mail.
382476-667afe52-5f29-11e4-bca6-680c9bedb677.jpg

Jenna Louise Driscoll emerges from the Brisbane watchhouse after being charged with bestiality and drug trafficking. Pic: Annette Dew Source: News Limited

I hear this bish is available... prolly on heat too...

POLICE found more than they bargained for when checks of a woman’s phone for suspected drug trafficking unveiled a cache of dirty videos in which she allegedly had sex with a dog.

Jenna Louise Driscoll, 25, appeared in Brisbane Magistrates Court yesterday charged with trafficking, possession of a dangerous drug, two counts of possession of an item used in the commission of a crime, three counts of supplying and a further three counts of bestiality.
Defence lawyer Rachel Cavalli asked for her client to be granted bail, which was not opposed.
For more on this story, visit The Courier Mail.
382476-667afe52-5f29-11e4-bca6-680c9bedb677.jpg

Jenna Louise Driscoll emerges from the Brisbane watchhouse after being charged with bestiality and drug trafficking. Pic: Annette Dew Source: News Limited

You'd still give her one.... Would have to be doggy though ;)