• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Russian BodyBuilder

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
New Russian bodybuilder, Andrey Skoromny....dat der russian genetics.....

pic1-7.jpg

pic2-9.jpg

pic3-6.jpg

pic4-4.jpg

pic5-5.jpg

pic6-3.jpg

Dam it. Im Russian and I dont have those genetics. I got gipped

Full russian? Born in russia? Grew up in Russia? fighting off russian wolves? having your normal russian breakfast of american hearts and dbol

I'd love to see a detailed log of what he's been using over the last few years.

That dude has some seriously awesome genes. Goes to show what godo training, diet, genes and a good chemist can acheive.

I dont think any of us could take what hes taking and end up looking like that....killer genetics...

theres another young russian getting around named alexey lesukov. both look like they can have a good run at mr O in a few years if they keep injury free.
gear in russia must be on point looking at these guys and just as easy to get as vodka

theres another young russian getting around named alexey lesukov. both look like they can have a good run at mr O in a few years if they keep injury free.
gear in russia must be on point looking at these guys and just as easy to get as vodka

lol....

Yea Alexey has been around for years....lets wait and see if he even turns pro before we start to talk about runs for the Mr.O...

They are both good bbers...are they good enough to be pro....we will see in the next 2-3 years....