• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Skinny Wrists

L

lite

Hey, I have pretty skinny wrists, 6" around, and was wondering if there is any specific excercise or tip to beef them up a bit

rope, round dowel and a weight.............. fasten rope to the middle of the dowel (about 12" long) and hook weight to rope and twist dowel in both hands to raise and then lower the weight? Simple and works.

Wrist curls will develop your forearms, and depending on your genetic structure, it may present an illusion of bigger wrists (depending how closely to the wrist your forearm muscle gets developed). Also it depends on age, and you will fill out over time. It is pretty difficult to develop your wrist itself. But take Bob's advice if that is your goal.

It is generally ideal to have small joints though - ankles and wrists, the reason being because if you do, it makes your legs and arms look bigger. It's like having a small waist - makes your waist to shoulder ration look bigger.

Small joints are ideal - Just bulk up the rest of you and you will look great - trust me. A bulked ectomorph is a thing of beauty - well proportioned but still elegant without just looking like a non flowing mass of muscle. Consider it a blessing in disguise

you can't grow your wrists per se, since they are just ligaments and bones - just grow your forearms and that will either make the small wrists appear more pronounced or i suppose if you have naturally long forearm muscles it might make them appear bulked. small wrists are a good thing.