• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Phil and Kai Comparisons

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
phil_heath_kai_green_comparisons.jpg

kai clearly better. only thing phill has is a slightly better shape..but thats it!

saying that phill does smoke him on the rear double bicep

Looking at them there Phil looks better to me, and probably does to anyone who doesn't look at them in super detail. Similar to Arnie in 1980 or whatever, he just has a good frame. Hopefully he makes it to 40.

Actually I think Phil looks better in most of those pics...except his abs...fuck they're disgusting

Look at the most muscular and the front ab poses.
Kai really smokes Phil. Kai has feathered quads, Phil does not.
It's a no brainier really. Phil was gifted the crown.

kai clearly better. only thing phill has is a slightly better shape..but thats it!

saying that phill does smoke him on the rear double bicep
Phil smashes that double bi. I think if his abs were more visible alot of those poses Phil would come out looking better.

I'm no expert of competition posing. But Arnold, would always say to open up the chest. Not sure whether its the camera angle, but many of the poses the Kai does seems to close him up. Overall yes he has more mass. Olympia is judged by the overall package, and reading what's being said by people who were actually there, Phil, killed the posing side of things.
Personally I think Shaun Rhoden, is my favourite in terms of overall upper body asthetics - lats, abs, chest. But then you look at those calves, lets him down heaps.