PDA

View Full Version : Ausbb Ausbb 90 Day Transformation Challenge #2

Admin
20-09-2014, 08:32 PM
The Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding 90 Day Transformation challenge is a competition designed to see who can make the most dramatic improvement in body composition over the course of 90 days.

The contest will run from October 1st 2014 until December 31st 2014. This isn't a weight loss or fat loss contest necessarily, it is all about who can make the most impressive physical transformation in 90 days so skinny guys looking to add some muscle are free to compete as well.

On December 31st , everyone will post their results and the forum will vote on who they believe is the winner!

Entry requirements:
-Post at least a shirtless picture(this is optional for females) from the front (can include other angles as well if you like)
-In one picture you must be holding a black shirt to prove that the picture is not from before this post
-Include current body weight and any other information you think is relevant

The Hulk
20-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Great, in for sure.
Can we post the before pics at the end together with the after pics, since you can't really cheat because of the black shirt thing.

Admin
20-09-2014, 08:59 PM
would be best to put up a before pic first , then later on you can put the before and after pics together

BrisVegasGhost
22-09-2014, 01:51 PM
I was gonna do a cut but maybe I will do a bulk. Finally have my tendon issues in my feet sorted and started to get some shape back into the calves
Really want to increase my quads and squats.

Can I oil myself up for the pic:cool:

GUZZLA
22-09-2014, 04:58 PM
I'm in for this.

StrungOut
22-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Will proceed to drink beers and eat heaps of crap so my picture looks bloated as fuark

The Hulk
25-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Anybody else joining in.

I just resumed training for the first time this year, apart from a 1 week attempt mid year.
Looking to gain at least 12kg to get from 77.8kg to 90kg.

Headley
25-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Anybody else joining in.

I just resumed training for the first time this year, apart from a 1 week attempt mid year.

Absolutely joining in. I want to cut my weight to 120 and BF to 20%

canned tuna
25-09-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm in. Hoping to add some size on the legs. Will be fatter at the end

Ironclad Oz
25-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Anybody else joining in.

Yeah buddy, im in! just bloating out with carbs at the moment ;)

jimmy
25-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Anybody else joining in.

ill have a crack.

weeman
26-09-2014, 12:12 PM
keen to give this a go, hopefully my foot is healed by wednesday so i can train

The Hulk
26-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Do it.
Even if your foot is not quite ready, you can start off with upper body first.

BrisVegasGhost
26-09-2014, 12:47 PM
keen to give this a go, hopefully my foot is healed by wednesday so i can train

Yeah have crack....What's the problem with your foot?
Those injuries can be annoying. Im just recovering from tendon issues pulling tight thru both my feet.
It was uncomfortable. Only just been hitting the calves again recently.

weeman
29-09-2014, 07:39 AM
Yeah have crack....What's the problem with your foot?
Those injuries can be annoying. Im just recovering from tendon issues pulling tight thru both my feet.
It was uncomfortable. Only just been hitting the calves again recently.

gout haha, bit of an old man disease tho. the only way to really get rid of it is to drop weight

krayon
29-09-2014, 10:32 AM
In but I dont resume training til few days after :(

onslaught
29-09-2014, 04:25 PM
ill play, there will be no posted pics because ill probably get bored and play hungry hungry hippoes instead.

Admin
29-09-2014, 04:54 PM
come on peep , keep on board

Headley
01-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Ok here we go peeps, day 1.

Who's got a workout plan organised?

Meal structure?

Cardio routine?

I need to get a photo done tonight...

I reckon my workout will be the beginners workout consisting of:
- Bench press
- Dead lift
- Barbel row
- Military press
- Barbel squat
- Bicep/Tricep work

Want to do that routine Monday's wednesdays and fridays, do some lighter workouts on tuesdays thursdays and saturdays.

Oats for breakfast every morning, more fruit for snacks, some lean meats for lunch and dinner combined with vegetables.

The Hulk
01-10-2014, 11:57 AM
I got my shit together this time, biggest bulk ever.

El Testicle
01-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Headley; dats it m8.. In for this! Want to see those epic G-string pics in time for summer bud :cool:
The Hulk; nice one. What you running for your bulk?

slingy
01-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Where are pics being posted for this one?

BrisVegasGhost
01-10-2014, 09:35 PM
No one's game to post pics after Taurus showed his rig!

El Testicle
01-10-2014, 09:42 PM
^ This for sure.

I'd just look like jabba the hutt for one.

slingy
01-10-2014, 11:25 PM
So can we just post pics at the end then? I'm more keen on that idea. I've got my start pics and they're not pretty, so would be happy to just hold onto them and then show them with progress/end pics later. ..

steveP
02-10-2014, 10:47 AM
In my experience, posting a before photo keeps you accountable and makes you step outside of your comfort zone. Waiting until the end means most people won't follow through and post anything.

El Testicle
02-10-2014, 10:49 AM
Well... props to those who post at any stage coz I for one wouldn't.

Agree tho. Posting pics does make you accountable.

Doesn't help with the likes of you blokes looking all good and chit.

Ironclad Oz
04-10-2014, 10:37 PM
not sure if i'm posting these in the right place cause i can't find if anyone else has posted any but if i am then i'll get the ball rolling, few days late cause ive been uber busy. my main gain is the put some weight back on and especially my right quad after some serious muscle loss on it!
6ft1
87Kgs
16% BF....Measure on those electric scales so its about as accurate as a blind man playing darts with a sledge hammer

The Hulk
07-10-2014, 03:53 PM
So can we just post pics at the end then? I'm more keen on that idea. I've got my start pics and they're not pretty, so would be happy to just hold onto them and then show them with progress/end pics later. ..

How you going so far?
I've got start pics too but not got them up yet, a bit embarrassing...so skinny.
I started the challenge 1 week early but will finish 1 week early, bodyweight up over 5kg already.

The Hulk
07-10-2014, 03:57 PM
not sure if i'm posting these in the right place cause i can't find if anyone else has posted any but if i am then i'll get the ball rolling, few days late cause ive been uber busy. my main gain is the put some weight back on and especially my right quad after some serious muscle loss on it!
6ft1
87Kgs
16% BF....Measure on those electric scales so its about as accurate as a blind man playing darts with a sledge hammer

Good luck with the challenge Ironclad Oz.
I'm in for the mass gain too, hope to get to your before pics level.

slingy
07-10-2014, 04:03 PM
How you going so far?
I've got start pics too but not got them up yet, a bit embarrassing...so skinny.
I started the challenge 1 week early but will finish 1 week early, bodyweight up over 5kg already.

Bodyweight up, size up, but that's not really what I'm going for... Just the harder I work the more I eat.
I'm moving from a purely strength based routine to something a slightly higher tempo with more reps and trying to put on some size and lose some fat or at least give the impression of both of them.. Perhaps I'll focus more on cutting a bit in December before the competition ends.

Headley
07-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Scared of putting a pic up, i am one fat kunce. Still, i got a session booked in at the local gym tonight to measure up how fat i am and shit, so should be good.

Edit: Ok here we go... got some official stats:
- Weight: 139.1 kg
- Fat: 35.3%
- Fat mass: 49.1 kg
- Muscle Mass: 85.6 kg
- Metabolic age: 50
- BMR (metabolic rate): 2798 Cals
- Muscle mass ballance: 50/50 (left Vs right weight of muscle)
- Total body water: 63.7 kilos
- Visceral fat rating: 17 (high)

Apparently my body water is about a kilo or two above average.

I am classed as Obese (yay).

My muscle mass is higher than average (by quite a bit).

So yeah.... looks like i need to increase my metabolic rate, decrease my metabolic age, and decrease fat %.

My goal by the end of this challenge is to have 20% bf.

Bradders
07-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Scared of putting a pic up, i am one fat kunce. Still, i got a session booked in at the local gym tonight to measure up how fat i am and shit, so should be good.

So yeah.... looks like i need to increase my metabolic rate, decrease my metabolic age, and decrease fat %.

How tall are you?

I was pretty much in the same boat before start of gym challenge around 40% bf be interesting to see how much it's dropped once it's over. Still have a fair way to go but...
Hope you smash it mate.

Headley
07-10-2014, 08:56 PM
i am 6'4" use to be a farmer so pretty broad too

Bradders
07-10-2014, 10:58 PM
i am 6'4" use to be a farmer so pretty broad too

Oh ok you are a bug fucker lol I'm Manlet sized 175cm

canned tuna
08-10-2014, 12:12 AM
83kg lbm, farken heck. Best of luck mate. I think you and everyone else will be impressed with your results

Ironclad Oz
08-10-2014, 12:57 AM

really looking forward to seeing how you get on mate, thats a huge lean body mass you have! I have a a couple of buddys that are/where farmers and have started lifting/eating better and they are all in great shape and strong as hell from wrestling cows and playing on the tractors. good luck!!!

The Hulk
19-10-2014, 11:14 PM
4 weeks in and 7kg increase in body weight, (started 1 week early and will finish 1 week early).
78kg starting weight, currently 85kg, goal is 90kg.
9 weeks to gain 5kg more, won't be easy.

Posted some pics up in the Photos thread for the challenge.

Ironclad Oz
28-10-2014, 01:38 AM
4 weeks in and 7kg increase in body weight, (started 1 week early and will finish 1 week early).
78kg starting weight, currently 85kg, goal is 90kg.
9 weeks to gain 5kg more, won't be easy.

Posted some pics up in the Photos thread for the challenge.

good work mate, im down a few KG's wich im really pissed at ive been eating a truck load apart from a few days last week, i just cant seem to put anything on. Need to re-evalute things.

BrisVegasGhost
28-10-2014, 04:31 AM

Don't put yourself down. You got goals so go get them.
Smash it mate.

bronx.system
03-11-2014, 01:42 PM
I lost nearly 20kg in last few months waist down from 44 to 40 but think I can fit into 38s the 40s are loose.

next 90d challenge I will enter (: atm stomach pretty messed up will post results if it gets better 3-4 months.

Headley
10-11-2014, 07:39 AM
Started to count the calories i eat now, i aim to consume under 1800 a day, moving to 1500 as i go on

onslaught
10-11-2014, 08:03 AM
You're a big guy, I reckon 1800 is not enough and you'll end up sick, bingey or disappointed.

You need to be eating enough to support your training but with a reasonable deficit to support sustainable weight loss.

Listing all your food intake is a good idea but I would rather see what you're eating now, rather than your target calories, at least for a couple of weeks then make an informed decision where to be with a diet target.

(with the help of random internet nobodies and some smart people, the future will decide what category I belong to but there are always more of the former than the latter, lol)

Think about how many years it took to get to your current shape and remember its a marathon, not a sprint to get to where you want to be, id rather see you use the 90 days to get your training in order instead of crash dieting.

steveP
10-11-2014, 10:01 AM
I agree, I think that's far too low for your body weight/size. I've seen people reduce their calories too much and their weight loss stops as their body goes into starvation mode. You still need to eat to lose weight. A good indicator is your scales. Aim for about 1kg a week. If you're losing more than that, bump your calories up a bit.

And with weight loss, you need to leave room for progression. 5 weeks of losing 1kg a week is a lot in a short period of time. At the end of 4-5 weeks, recalculate your calories and then you can drop them back a bit more.