• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients has slow postage.

R3XNebular

Hi.

I regularly order from venom protein. Decided to order with Bulk Nutrients cause now they have finally decided to change to the 1kg different flavor packages.
I order venom protein for my sister. She receives all her orders from fastway couriers the next day. I have already waited two days for Bulk Nutrients with auspost.
Maybe you guys should change to fastways...

if you order before 3 ( i think) you get it the next day ,

i live in regional vic and get it the next day

I never have an issue with their postage. I plan ahead knowing if I order Monday I have the parcel by Thursday at the latest.

How heavy was your shipment as well? That plays a part in the delivery times as l'm sure you've seen on their website.

They are sending it from Tassie so that's probably why it takes a day longer than you expect with 'normal' post. :)

How heavy was your shipment as well? That plays a part in the delivery times as l'm sure you've seen on their website.
5 KG. Maybe venom has a base in Brisbane. Ridiculous fast shipping.
I am only buying from BN again because I love their WPC flavors. Am dealing with no shakes by buying Musashi from 7/11. Whats the expected delivery time for QLDers?

Larger orders will generally take between 4 to 5 working days to be delivered; orders to Vic Metro areas usually take 3-4 working days after posting and NSW, SA and QLD metro areas are usually 4-5 working days after posting. Please add an additional day if you live in country areas or in WA or NT

5 KG. Maybe venom has a base in Brisbane. Ridiculous fast shipping.
I am only buying from BN again because I love their WPC flavors. Am dealing with no shakes by buying Musashi from 7/11. Whats the expected delivery time for QLDers?

-you seriously couldn't see that you were going to run out of protein a week or so go?

Larger orders will generally take between 4 to 5 working days to be delivered; orders to Vic Metro areas usually take 3-4 working days after posting and NSW, SA and QLD metro areas are usually 4-5 working days after posting. Please add an additional day if you live in country areas or in WA or NT

This is the case... I always only order protein and maybe some cissus, and its always 5kg.

I am still waiting on my order placed on the weekend and am not rural.

I'm used to it now and expect it so its not so bad, although I would normally have had it today but don't for some reason.

I'm sure it'll come tomorrow.

Cheers but Strungout has already posted "Larger orders will generally take between 4 to 5 working days to be delivered; orders to Vic Metro areas usually take 3-4 working days after posting and NSW, SA and QLD metro areas are usually 4-5 working days after posting. Please add an additional day if you live in country areas or in WA or NT".

I don't think BN can be blamed for what happens with the product once it leaves them. But really delivery takes as long as it takes, it's protein powder, surly people can order in time to have a supply at hand, or may be just eat something instead, it's not like your muscles will fade away.

BN quality protein over Venom chemical tasted protein anyday. Wish they introduce cheap shipping or free shipping option over certain amount.. @bulknutrients

Normally takes 5 to 7 business days if I order from bn. I ran out recently and decided to try gold standard whey on...not a fan of the taste.
Will be switching back to BN but just have to allow more time for postage.

Normally takes 5 to 7 business days if I order from bn. I ran out recently and decided to try gold standard whey on...not a fan of the taste.
Will be switching back to BN but just have to allow more time for postage.
Try out true protein mate. Hands down best protein going around the choc is awesome