• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; likes fishing for poon :p

(sorry the 1st post is a hijack... just sayin' ;))

around my area ,yellow belly , cod and trout cod , a tonne of carp , trout , redfin

There's another fishing thread around with a few good pics...as for fishing, I'm about as mad about fishing as one could get. I used to live in the fishing paradise of the Pilbara but do pretty well out of Perth now...

There's another fishing thread around with a few good pics...as for fishing, I'm about as mad about fishing as one could get. I used to live in the fishing paradise of the Pilbara but do pretty well out of Perth now...
Cool with search for it:)

I have a little interest in fishing but my big brother is a big lover of it. For fishing, He visited lot of places in the world. Let me share some names of best fishing places in the world. The names are;
Prince Edward Island/Nova Scotia, Canada
Belize
Key West, Florida

I have no interest in fishing anyway, my younger brother and my cousin have huge interest in it. I will like to share with both of them this thread and community, I hope both of them will like to check and visit there. Thanks it sounds quite nice.

I am not a fishing lover person. But my father has a great interest in fishing. I would like to share some names where my Dad generally goes for fishing, Key West, Florida, fishing paradise of the Pilbara and Belize. I hope all of you will like my shared information.

Elizabeth, That's really nice information which you have shared in the post. I will share all of these names with my brother. he is a big lover of it. Anyway, I want to see some images of the fishing paradise of the Pilbara. Do you like to share with me?

Leffi, I also want to say that Elizabeth has shared very useful information about different fishing places, I also would like to share these names with my brother and cousin. But I think both of them will like to see some images one of these places so would you like to share here? I'm keen to know.

I am excited that both of you have liked my post. I will definitely like to share images. Here these are:
images

3264.jpg

5518794-3x2-700x467.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do plenty of fishing. Mostly around the Great Ocean Road, but also head west to Port Fairy and Portland as well as many lakes and rivers.