PDA

View Full Version : ok who is up for another 90day challenge ?

Admin
10-09-2014, 07:59 PM
ok who is up for another 90day challenge ?
the last quarter of the year , who is in

Grunta
10-09-2014, 08:04 PM
What's it involve?

Bradders
10-09-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm half way through one but could be in

Caino
10-09-2014, 08:43 PM
depending on what it is, if its a challange to eat 6 big macs a day count me in

The Hulk
10-09-2014, 09:45 PM
What's this challenge?
Does it involve lifting?
Long time no lifting for me, want to get back into it.
Is it only for shredding, or can it be for size gain?

Admin
10-09-2014, 09:54 PM
shredding, or can be for size gain
The Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding 90 Day Transformation challenge is a competition designed to see who can make the most dramatic improvement in body composition over the course of 90 days

The Hulk
10-09-2014, 10:01 PM
So it starts 1st October?
3 weeks away...
Not sure if can wait, wasted away right now and need to gain.
Is there an option for an earlier start and early finish?

BADBEL
11-09-2014, 03:02 AM
yep I'm in shred and muscle up time

steveP
11-09-2014, 11:03 AM
I'm half way through one but could be in

Same. Which challenge are you doing?

Bradders
11-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Same. Which challenge are you doing?

My gyms one

Headley
11-09-2014, 11:07 AM
I'm in it for sure.

Fk shredding i am in it for the size gain, i got a lot of fat to turn into muscle haha

C_T
11-09-2014, 12:05 PM
since your about 50kg's admin, sounds good to you...

no thanks!!!

El Testicle
11-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Does it matter if I'm on cycle or is it nattys only? :cool:

jzpowahz
11-09-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm just planning on getting fat. Am I in with a shot? :P

El Testicle
11-09-2014, 01:00 PM
At 7% probably not m8... I can give you some of mine tho :cool:

canned tuna
11-09-2014, 09:16 PM
I'm not as enthused as I was the first couple years. I'm in it now pretty much for strength.... Size is more a slow n boring long haul (and don't want to give up the bier gut)

The Hulk
16-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Anybody in?Only a couple of weeks till final quarter.I'll be back on board after quite a long layoff.

kaz
16-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Im sorta in. I started mine 2nd September.

BADBEL
17-09-2014, 09:39 AM
I'm in

Headley
17-09-2014, 09:47 AM
I am gonna stock up on the metabolisers, caffeine and DNP haha

BrisVegasGhost
17-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Yeah Think I might jump on board...but will be more of a shred for me

Admin
17-09-2014, 10:27 AM
that's ok . jump on board

StrungOut
17-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Late September and October is shit house for me, but I might be in

slingy
17-09-2014, 11:39 AM
I'll have another go..

steveP
17-09-2014, 12:02 PM
I already started at the beginning of last month.

Headley
17-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Everyone has to do a before pic too hey

BrisVegasGhost
17-09-2014, 01:05 PM
^^^ sock or no sock?

kaz
17-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Sock please.

White_Lie
17-09-2014, 03:00 PM
That's a sock in your jocks!

McFries
17-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Could be interested, got 4 more weeks of Max's challenge to go thou.

Shrek
19-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Could be interested, got 4 more weeks of Max's challenge to go thou.don't worry about that Max's crap, you probably already spent a fortune on their overpriced supps.
Jump in this one, no supps required or choose your own. ;)

steveP
19-09-2014, 01:47 PM
Could be interested, got 4 more weeks of Max's challenge to go thou.

How are you going with this? I'm doing it too. You'll get great results from it.

Don't worry about anyone else bashing the challenge. They bash everything because they're all cynical kunce. The Max's challenge provides clear meal and training plans. This challenge has well, nothing in terms or advice or support.

Shrek
19-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Maybe cynical but I despise Max's for making you purchase their products to participate in the challenge.
Anyhow choice is yours.

steveP
19-09-2014, 02:28 PM
They're not holding a gun to anyone's head.

It's a small price to pay for the support and information they provide. It works out far better than an upfront joining fee like most of the other challenges. Plus you're still getting products (something tangible) for your money.

kaz
19-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Am i in it if I took my before pics on 2/9/14?

Shrek
19-09-2014, 05:23 PM
They're not holding a gun to anyone's head.

It's a small price to pay for the support and information they provide. It works out far better than an upfront joining fee like most of the other challenges. Plus you're still getting products (something tangible) for your money.

What support and info would they provide that you couldn't get elsewhere?
Diet advice, supplement advice? Glimme a break puleeeese.

steveP
19-09-2014, 05:54 PM
They provide pretty clear and easy to follow training and nutritional plans. Of course you can find this info anywhere, but from all the diet/fitness based stuff I've researched over the years, theirs are just real simple and they work. Most people lose track of where they are going because things get too complicated and it isn't maintainable.

The training and nutritional plans also cater to basic trainers/newbies and more experienced trainers. I know they aren't perfect and I break their balls a bit over some of the myths and bro science some coaches preach, but it's light years ahead of any info I've read on here.

Typical diet advice I see on here; "Eat whatever you want, just lift heavy. Micro nutrients aren't important, fill up on toasties and milk".
Typical training advice I see on here; "Anything other than power lifting compound lifts are a waste of time".

Admin
19-09-2014, 05:56 PM
How are you going with this? I'm doing it too. You'll get great results from it.

Don't worry about anyone else bashing the challenge. They bash everything because they're all cynical kunce. The Max's challenge provides clear meal and training plans. This challenge has well, nothing in terms or advice or support.

nothing in terms of advice or support? you have the whole forum for advice and support , what more do you want

Shrek
19-09-2014, 05:58 PM
I give up.

steveP
19-09-2014, 06:02 PM
I mean no disrespect to your forum. I mean in terms of having coaches (real bodybuilders and qualified nutritionists) on tap answering any questions.

They also have downloadable meal/training plans, weekly video updates, a blog mechanism, regular check-ins, plus thousands of people following the exact same stuff at the same time, so it drives competition.

Most forums just can't compete with the skills/knowledge on offer.

Shrek
19-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Let me guess they still recommend casein for nite time protein.. Right? Must feed muscles at night or catabolism sets in.
Max's Nite Time Protein is where it's at.

Admin
19-09-2014, 06:07 PM
I mean no disrespect to your forum. I mean in terms of having coaches (real bodybuilders and qualified nutritionists) on tap answering any questions.

They also have downloadable mean/training plans, weekly video updates, a blog mechanism, regular check-ins, plus thousands of people following the exact same stuff at the same time, so it drives competition.

Most forums just can't compete with the skills/knowledge on offer.

meal and training plans - there is quite a few of them on this forum
blogs - we offer a a space for your training diary, which is pretty much a blog anyway
regular check ins - again this can be provided in your training diary or in here

plus The Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding challenge , doesn't lay down a stipulation that you must use only our products

Bradders
19-09-2014, 06:08 PM
blogs - we offer a a space for your training diary, which is pretty much a blog anyway
regular check ins - again this can be provided in your training diary or in here

plus The Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding challenge , doesn't lay down a stipulation that you must use only our products

If ausbb did we would starve hehe

steveP
19-09-2014, 06:17 PM

I know, there is plenty on here to keep me busy. I spend more time here than on the Max's forums.

The point I was trying to make was don't hang shit on a challenge/company who provided great support, will get you results, and don't have any joining fees, if you're not providing an alternative.

Shrek
19-09-2014, 06:19 PM
They are only providing support coz your paying for it, even if it is indirectly.

steveP
19-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Let me guess they still recommend casein for nite time protein.. Right? Must feed muscles at night or catabolism sets in.
Max's Nite Time Protein is where it's at.
Casein is a pretty common slow digesting protein used throughout the fitness industry. So you're calling bro science on a product that works and try to pin it on one company of many who sells it? Bulk Nutrients, the forum sponsor sells it, why aren't you attacking them?

steveP
19-09-2014, 06:25 PM
But you're still buying products, so you get the actual product in return. It's not like they're taxing 25% of the box. The support they give, no doubt funded by the boost in sales is optional to any customer.

Most people into fitness buy protein products anyway. Max's is giving the option to buy theirs and get extra training and nutritional advice. It's hard to see how you could be against this.

And even if they did charge extra or whatever, their plans work. What's the price of getting results? In the scheme of things, a different brand of protein powder isn't shit.

McFries
19-09-2014, 06:29 PM
You actually dont have to buy anything to do the max's challenge, only if you want to win you have ot prove you used their stuff. I have enjoyed it this year as i have been doing it with my wife and she has done very well following the program. Sups wise we use a lot from Sups r us and Muscleworx.

Shrek
19-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Casein is a pretty common slow digesting protein used throughout the fitness industry. So you're calling bro science on a product that works and try to pin it on one company of many who sells it? Bulk Nutrients, the forum sponsor sells it, why aren't you attacking them?

Yes it's classic broscience.

Bulk Nutrients does sell it but they don't call it Nite Time Protein.
I use casein to make protein fluffs, it works better than whey.

steveP
19-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Their NiteTime forumla contains skullcap and chamomile for it's calming effects. Coupled with a slow release casein protein, it makes sense to have it before bed.

canned tuna
19-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Nutella toast before bed over here

I will join... Legs only. Going to focus on my squats the next couple of months and Probs get even fatter

Shrek
20-09-2014, 05:53 AM
Their NiteTime forumla contains skullcap and chamomile for it's calming effects. Coupled with a slow release casein protein, it makes sense to have it before bed.

They got you hook line and sinker haven't they.
Chamomile is like 2 bux in the supermarket and skullcap is debatable weather it does anything but is dirt cheap anyway.

Ironclad Oz
20-09-2014, 06:30 AM
Can i be added to the list too? when does this start?

steveP
20-09-2014, 09:12 AM
You're right, they suckered me into reading ingredients and assuming they have the effects that are clearly proven. What point are you trying to make? My earlier post still applies, just cynical people whinging.

The Hulk
20-09-2014, 07:47 PM
shredding, or can be for size gain
The Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding 90 Day Transformation challenge is a competition designed to see who can make the most dramatic improvement in body composition over the course of 90 days

Since we are getting close, can we get some official rules/guidelines.
Start date options and finish date.
Do we need pics?

Only 1 1/2 weeks till end of month so it would be good if we can get a few involved in this for further motivation.

Admin
20-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Started a new thread
http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=27852&p=599208#post599208