• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
Oral sex is good for women's health and makes you feel happier, according to a study which studied the effects of semen's 'mood-altering chemicals'.
The State University of New York study - which scientists carried out via survey rather than through practical experiment - compared the sex lives of 293 females to their mental health.

It follows research which shows that seminal fluid contains chemicals that elevates mood, increases affection, induces sleep and also contains at least three anti-depressants. The researchers also claim that women who have regular unprotected sex are less depressed and perform better on cognitive tests.

Blow Jobs Are Good for a Woman's Health and Help Fight Depression

And yet conversely for men to give regular oral to a lass can accelerate/cause throat cancer...

I actually love getting my gal off that way... they go nuts!

so do you think paige hathaway and michelle lewin are men? if you dont think they are hot im pretty sure you are the gay one here

I think they are both right on that boundary of what a healthy woman looks like. By healthy I mean not a dangerously low body fat level and more male hormones than most men.

I think the ones you listed are. It's essentially their job to look like that year round.

[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] seeing you think chicks with muscles are manly, does that mean you see yourself as super manly and thats why you train, to feel like a man?