• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

100klm till Summer 2014

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
100klm in 3 months commencing 10th of September 2014 till the December 10th 2014. Walk..or run..just keep moving
To participate just start logging your kilometers you have ran or walked. Feel free to post your updates on this space

Hi Graeme,

I'll be posting the total in each post as we go from September to December, 13 weeks in total. What a great idea, thanks.

Fadi.

Already been doing this for 6 weeks. Probably averaged about 20kms a week of running/hiking. Does this include cycling, elliptical or rowing?

Either way I'll reset and start counting next week.

Walking or running? Walking on a treadmill set to 6km/h, you'll do 1km for every 10 minutes.

Already been doing this for 6 weeks. Probably averaged about 20kms a week of running/hiking. Does this include cycling, elliptical or rowing?

Either way I'll reset and start counting next week.
I clock almost 10km a day just on average. There's an app on Samsung devices thatd help with this!

I just did 45 mins worth. Don't know how far though.
Hey Adrian, I know you're taller than me, and your step therefore is longer. 45 minutes in your case (brisk walk) would equate to approximately 5km Sir. Well done.

5km every day for the last 3 days. Need to get one of those fitness bracelets to see how far I walk in a day. Would be a few kms when I'm at work!

Why are we starting on the 10th (Wednesday)? Seems a bit weird during the start of the week.

Didn't even read the start date lol
Why didn't it start at the start of the month? That's 3 months till summer

Why are we starting on the 10th (Wednesday)? Seems a bit weird during the start of the week.

it's a Wednesday , I just pulled a date out to give enough time to spark interest in this campaign

running/walking should be combined together

cycling a seperate counter , me personally i would be able to clock up 100km in a day

4km between intervals and a brisk walk. That will be my usual contribution. Got to get a tracker, I'd easily do a few kms during the course of the day.

Running total (pun intended)