• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Please help me.....

M

MitchelJohnson

Hey, I am new in this forum.....
I am a trainer of an gym.....
I have some problem related to my wife.....
Due to my profession is gym trainer, my wife is upset with because I am not giving more time to him and I love this job and have a passion to do this but I love my wife also.....
How can I change my wife's mood.....
How can I give more time to my wife....
Please help me......

"My wife is upset with because I am not giving more time to him"

A friend of yours [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION] ;?

Kunce gonna kunce!

Hey, I am new in this forum.....
Hi!!
I am a trainer of an gym.....
Good on ya.
I have some problem related to my wife.....
Aww, thats no good..
Due to my profession is gym trainer, my wife is upset with because I am not giving more time to him and I love this job and have a passion to do this but I love my wife also.....
Well isn't that a terrible dilemma! I guess its a matter of setting priorities. What do you love more - being a trainer or loving your manwife? Decide and then allocate your time accordingly.
How can I change my wife's mood.....
Some reassuring words whispered into his ear when you get home after a long hard day at work followed by washing the dishes and then noisily popping open a new bottle of lube dressed as a superhero could possibly do wonders for your relationship.
How can I give more time to my wife....
Take him to the gym with you so that you get to be a trainer and be with your wife too. Better still, train him and he will have a rocking body for you to, uh.. rock. Profit!
Please help me......
Do all of the above and then report back please.

Rofl... just got bk from 5yo birthday...

Stuffed myself on mince pies sausage rolls and chups.

Thank u OP and ausbb family for putting me to bed with a laugh! We need more random posters trolling I reckon.

Jungman, you missed yr calling as a counselor m8.

Lmao..I wonder if the OP is any good at cricket in particular fast bowling? [emoji1]