• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO 2014 aussie champs clips

Lol @ CAPO not putting me in the rankings

Both CAPO and GPC have certain policies. Behaviour and even PED use.

If you say too much here then the powers that be have no choice but to enforce policy.

The powers that be, from both CAPO and GPC are present and do read these forums.

I imagine that flagrant disregard for policy cannot and will not go un-noticed especially if the sport is attempting to improve its image.

I would not be laughing at such a situation.

I would be very embarrassed for showing what a tool you are in front of your peers.

Remember, these are the very people you are trying to impress, and want to be seen with.

You need to wise up.

I would be very embarrassed for showing what a tool you are in front of your peers.

Remember, these are the very people you are trying to impress, and want to be seen with.

You need to wise up.

You can't be surprised though.

You need to wise up.

It could go beyond just "impressing" the officials and office holders.

If the PED policies that CAPO and GPC are to have any weight at all, then if a competitor is flaunting use of PED on social media, he cannot and should not be recognised in the competition results.

Food for thought

It could go beyond just "impressing" the officials and office holders.

If the PED policies that CAPO and GPC are to have any weight at all, then if a competitor is flaunting use of PED on social media, he cannot and should not be recognised in the competition results.

Food for thought

True, I just thought he had been suspended for abuse.

Either way, he was aiming to compete in GPC Worlds, but his high iq got in the way of that aim.

I have been to three or four CAPO comps, and virtually all of the people I have met have been very good people.

There is no need for abuse.

If you have a point to make, make it in a polite and respectful way.

hahaha what?
All my friends compete in GPC, I talked to Markos and sent him the letters of my banishment and asked him if he would mind me competing in his meets and he was more than happy to let me to. I have had upwards of 20 people add me and congratulate me on my efforts on facebook lol, calling me a hero and a legend lol. 100% serious

I don't give a fuck about CAPO. My friends are in GPC and I am friendly with a lot of the members. Lol at you telling me how I should live my life, lmao. I look forward to deadlifting 290kg on the 9th of November at the GPC Melbourne Spring Cup

290kg deadlift still does not mean you are not a knob.

That is why they kicked you out; weights lifted alone means nothing.

yes, thankfully we all have a few friends that accept us for what we are. We all need a few to keep us sane.

Nevertheless, there should be a lesson learned from your experience.

Good luck to you in GPC.

hahaha what?
All my friends compete in GPC, I talked to Markos and sent him the letters of my banishment and asked him if he would mind me competing in his meets and he was more than happy to let me to. I have had upwards of 20 people add me and congratulate me on my efforts on facebook lol, calling me a hero and a legend lol. 100% serious

I don't give a fuck about CAPO. My friends are in GPC and I am friendly with a lot of the members. Lol at you telling me how I should live my life, lmao. I look forward to deadlifting 290kg on the 9th of November at the GPC Melbourne Spring Cup

You got canned from CAPO? Ferk. That's gotta be a first.

Tell me all.

You got canned from CAPO? Ferk. That's gotta be a first.

Tell me all.

OK so, this was my opening deadlift:
240kg - YouTube

It was red lighted for being "dropped" (the floor was really bouncy lol). I got a little mad about it but left the platform

Then I did 260 for a second:
260kg - YouTube
And I lowered it really slowly lmao and then afterwards I walked up to the head judge and I was like "was that a good lift? yeah I bet you liked that didn't you" lol and he was laughing and agreed with me (Laurie Butler)

Then after posting these lifts up immense butthurt happened on facebook and GPC lifters saying how shit it was (the comp) and that the calls against me were bullshit
Then someone posted "I've been reading your shit all weekend and you're a terrible athlete etc etc" haha and I said that she was an entitled little hoe, because you don't need to read my facebook and I didn't add her in the first place - she added me. If you don't like me then don't add me. I run a facebook feed not a hotel, he opinions do not matter

Then I got a letter from CAPO saying that I needed to apologise publicly on facebook for any CAPO members that would have been offended by my actions and also a written apology to Laurie Butler for my actions on the platform or they would ban me for 2 years. I did neither