• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Digital Cameras

Arfwit

WTF, I'm a Kunce too?
Last digital camera I bought is 3.2MP with 10x optical zoom and it was over 10yrs ago.

Time to replace it with something better, either cheap DSLR or a compact camera with decent zoom an chasing suggestions.

My photography skills are basic, going to learn more on lenses etc now.

all depends on what you are after, i have both a dslr which is a Canon 450D and also have a comoact point and shoot thing which still takes awesome pics just doesnt quite have the fine adjustments and manual setting a dslr has, but since getting the updated point and shoot i find myself taking that away most of the time as it takes just as good pics for 90% of what i do and about 1/8 the cost....

Got the missus a mirrorless camera for Christmas last year. Interchangeable lenses and what not but a fraction of the price of a full blown dslr. Takes pretty good snaps and can shoot in raw.

I always shoot with the DSLR, big kunce to lug around but when you see the photos it makes it worth it.
its a Nikon D90, with a Tamron 18-270 stabiliser lens. The lens is a little slow cos of the range of zoom it good for holidays.
for indoor shooting like birthdays and shit I use a fixed portrait lens, shots come out pro looking.