• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kaz's Cock Appreciation Thread ***NSFAE*** (Not safe for anyone's eyes)

Thanks. Leave the vagina and tit out and expect to see cock; so no one will be disappointed.

Thanks. Leave the vagina and tit out and expect to see cock; so no one will be disappointed.

Before you start Kaz just let me get a few of the Boys in here who'll also enjoy this.
[MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16378]StrungOut[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1719]whitty[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION];

Fire away [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; :D

P6150140 - Copy.jpg

Pair of cocks for [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; From memory I ate one of these and gave the other away.

Clearly hens.

Definitely cocks. The Australorp cocks have the long pointed feathers down the neck and tail where the females have rounded feathers. Also made obvious by the way they mounted the hens and fought with each other.

Definitely cocks. The Australorp cocks have the long pointed feathers down the neck and tail where the females have rounded feathers. Also made obvious by the way they mounted the hens and fought with each other.

They are hens!

This is a rooster,
y6yhagyt.jpg

Sent from my T-Hub2 using Tapatalk

They are hens!

This is a rooster,
y6yhagyt.jpg

No they are cockerels. Male chickens < 1 yr old. I don't have pics of them any older than that.

I hatched them and bred them and ate their offspring so I know they are not hens. I can post a pic of Australorp hens for comparison if you like but its off topic in a cock thread.

No they are cockerels. Male chickens < 1 yr old. I don't have pics of them any older than that.

I hatched them and bred them and ate their offspring so I know they are not hens. I can post a pic of Australorp hens for comparison if you like but its off topic in a cock thread.
I have Australorp hens!! Check black hen background!
bysu7y3y.jpg

P6150144 - Copy.jpg

Here is another pic of the two. I've circled the pointy feathers which show it is a male. The feathers on the hen are more rounded.

This is a rooster,
y6yhagyt.jpg

It is a rooster, but it's not an Australorp rooster. The drumsticks like that remind me of my Indian Game rooster. He'd be a decent feed by the look of him.