• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone not want kids?

I don't want kids , have been doing the talk with the gf for the last few months , she has a kid from a previous marriage
but i don't want kids , everyone that i know that has kids it has always ended the same way with the gf and them splitting up , the kids in a tugawar and the male only getting to see the kids on a saturday or school holidays

i rather a dog over kids

Im the opposite wanting kids but my missus has a few issues which make it incredibly hard to fall preggers.

Yeah, I made the decision in my mid to late 20's. Wouldn't want kids to "suffer" like I did at times as a kid. None of my siblings have children.

Plus, I couldn't be sure I'd have a chick with whom I could have a proper long term "family life" with.

What blows me away is, you can bring them up the same way, but each one turns out different.

my thoughts are, and I don't really know much, is , if you are going to have kids, you've got to be 100% sure.

both of you.

The fear of possibly being a bad parents scares the shit out of me. That's why I won't be one I guess.

I don't want any. Missus has 3 (12,18, 21), youngest lives with us and that's enough for me. I don't mind them being older but don't do babies.
Even if I wasn't with her though, I still wouldn't want any. That's part of the reason I ended my last relationship as my ex wanted kids and I didn't. No point sticking around and making her unhappy for the rest of her life.

To be honest I used to think that. Not anymore, I don't think I'll ever want any.

Yeah, maybe.

I've met a few women in my time they said the same thing, they then got clucky.

The other thing is (I think) if you're with the wrong person it won't inspire one to have them, I've experienced they too.

Yeah, maybe.

I've met a few women in my time they said the same thing, they then got clucky.

The other thing is (I think) if you're with the wrong person it won't inspire one to have them, I've experienced they too.

I'm the opposite. My wife is my best friend. We have heaps of fun together and don't want to spoil that with kids.

Its good to get another opinion but I don't feel that everyone eventually wants to have kids.

I haven't ruled it out totally yet but the thought of looking after kids sends a shiver up my spine. I can't stand the fuckers.

Last edited:
Definitely no 'biological clock' in this black duck!
Most of my friends have young kids, always going on about little things they do and what not... I'm just like "STFU I don't give a toss!" All the crap they put on Facebook is bad too... Have put plenty of 'friends' on ignore because of it lol

Definitely no 'biological clock' in this black duck!
Most of my friends have young kids, always going on about little things they do and what not... I'm just like "STFU I don't give a toss!" All the crap they put on Facebook is bad too... Have put plenty of 'friends' on ignore because of it lol

That's a big part of the reason I don't do facebook. People posting stupid shit about their annoying kids thinking they are special, when their kids are no different than anyone else's little shitting machines.

I have friends I don't bother with much anymore because they are so annoying with their kids.

Am I right that having a success family life ie. having kids and having a successful family life, leads to a healthier and happier life. Our basic instinct is to reproduce and to have those children reproduce etc etc.

People who don't do this, miss out on fulfilling this basic instinct which is somehow harmful.

Am I right that having a success family life ie. having kids and having a successful family life, leads to a healthier and happier life. Our basic instinct is to reproduce and to have those children reproduce etc etc.

People who don't do this, miss out on fulfilling this basic instinct which is somehow harmful.

I think this is right for some people.

ive known people to go through their entire life without having kids, and being very happy, from the outside anyway.