• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how did you find Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

how did you find Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

• Google

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Stickers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tshirts

• Word of mouth

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • banner on a street pole

• link from another site ? which site

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
So long ago, cannot remember. More than likely a Google search because the other forum I was on was dying.

Went on the line and found it with the Goog-El.
Searching for something BB related at the time

like I've mentioned before, was googling for Markos' articles / more info on the PTC Beginner program, this place seemed to have less douches than NissanSilvia

Got bored and needed a new way to feel inferior to everyone else. As well as being being old, ugly and owning slow cars, I can also hate my body.

Just saw the poll (was on tapa before and they don't show up). [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION] ; did you really go around putting banners on poles? If so, what strip club, surely I would have seen them ;)

I believe I googled a workout program that I found on mens health magazine cos I was confused as fuck, and this popped up. If any other forum came on top of the search results I would've joined that instead. I'm glad I stuck around here though, it's helped me ditch a lot of the bro-fuckaround-science nonsense that I had accumulated over the years.

When I first joined there was 5-10 posts per day max. Took 2 mins to read them, then come back the next day.

Last edited:
Google, like probably most I typed in 'Bodybuilding forum Australia' or something along those lines and hurrah, here I am.

I think I found sm.com.au before this one but that forum was like fort Knox to get in.

Links on NS.com.

At first I didn't bother coming on here as I thought it would just be muscle men in underwear. Now I realise it's just underweight men using steroids with self esteem issues and dairy farmers.