• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BULK NUTRIENTS - Aceytl Tyrosine and Beta Alanine

Yoloswagscope

Haven't taken any sort of pre-workout for a long time, so decided to mix my own since a lot of the shit is overpriced, or simply just a ton of caffeine.

I bought Aceytl Tyrosine and Beta Alanine from Bulk Nutrients, I saw the ad on this forum. I mixed it with about 150mg of caffeine, and chugged it down with some Gatorade. I took about 3-4g of Beta Alanine and 1g of Acetyl Tyosine, and holy shit, so much focus, and good pumps. Smashing out 54kg dumbbell chest press and it felt easy! The main thing I felt, and which is really hitting me post-workout is just general well-being, and happiness. The Acetyl Tyrosine positively influences your mood and well-being, and I was surprised how effective it was. I feel great, I'm just sitting at my computer feeling great. It definitely worked for me. Also, the tingles from the Beta Alanine are great, call me crazy but I love me some tingles when pushing out the heavy reps.

I'd definitely recommend the two together with some caffeine. Also, if anybody has any recommendations for further additions or tweaks, let me know!

Yeah if you combine it with mega dose of caffeine you pretty much made your very own preworkout product, proprietary mix lol. I use tyrosine as soon as I get up, I find that it definitely helps with my mood and concentration.

Interesting, also is this something your body will get used to quickly? As in should I supp for a week or two, then take a week or two off?

I personally cycle it on off (3 weeks on, 1 week off) and it's fine. Plus I don't use very much at all, just under 1g of as a single dose daily.
The thing with this amino acid is that if your brain already has a healthy level of dopamine, taking extra tyrosine will have no noticeable benefits.
Training hard, taking stims in the form of preworkouts (hello craze!) or loldrugs, and stress can deplete dopamine levels so thats where tyrosine comes in handy.

I personally cycle it on off (3 weeks on, 1 week off) and it's fine. Plus I don't use very much at all, just under 1g of as a single dose daily.
The thing with this amino acid is that if your brain already has a healthy level of dopamine, taking extra tyrosine will have no noticeable benefits.
Training hard, taking stims in the form of preworkouts (hello craze!) or loldrugs, and stress can deplete dopamine levels so thats where tyrosine comes in handy.

Never knew this cheers!