• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients NO3X review

Oversizedspoon

A few disclaimers before I get in to this.... Think of this as a first impressions review, as I am in the middle of a deload week, so work load is much lighter then normal. I will be updating this thread next week after a few heavy sessions.

Got in my protein supply from BN the other day which included the new NO3X pre-workout. From what I had read from the inital reviews I was quite excited to try this. It did not dissapoint.

Effects: This stuff works very well as a high stim pre workout. NO3X took about 20 min to kick in (I only had a shake and banana, so fairly empty stomach). I felt a lot more awake then I normally would after my usual morning coffee but not jittery. I just wanted to get to the gym and get shit done. I felt awake and very alert for about 4 hours after taking this and it gives me a very similar feeling to my DMAA tablets minus the swirling stomach as it wears off. As this was a light session I can't really comment on pump so that will be added next week.

Taste: 8/10 I have the orange / pineapple and I enjoyed the taste with about 125ml of water, though it was fairly subtle. I am pleased with the flavour and I think orange / pineapple is the one I will stick with.

Mixability: 10/10 mixes perfectly, a few flicks of the wrist in a shaker and it was fully dissolved. I don't think a shaker is needed, just a spoon and glass.... and water

I have used high stim pre's before like C4 and Jack3d and Curse. This one is so much better then the others that are just loaded up with Caffeine. Will be adding to my next order for sure... Unless they are on the monthly special again :p

Were you only taking the recommended 1 scoop or finding you needed higher? Man I wish BN had a smaller shipping amount for when only wanting single items like this

No I haven't tried craze.

That was just the one scoop. I haven't found I needed more with other pre workouts

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This fixed price shipping is a bit of an annoyance. I usually by with friends and buy a lot so I can wait until there is something I want as a freeby

I got some of the Orange and Pineapple the other day too - felt like I had taken speed tbh. My only experiences with pre workouts have been to try C4 and Ronnie Coleman's - this blew both out of the water.

Found that my tiredness was gone, and less time needed to catch my breath between sets (also deload week). I liked the vasodilator aspect of it as i've had a fair bit of sinus congestion lately. Was a little hard to wind down to sleep later though. Will probably continue using it on and off. Taste I found to be quite strong and had to have it with 600ml water, but it was drinkable

Sounds like it's worth a try.
Like the other guys though, I'll be waiting till I need other stuff, which is probably 5-6 months away. Otherwise the freight kills the savings

Just like the good old ebay trick.. sell the item for $0.99, charge 10 times as much for shipping lol

To be fair, it is great when you order 15kgs of protein and it is still only 12 bucks, just get shafted the other times. If it was $6 I would buy it without a thought of needing other stuff but $12 is close to a 3rd of the price of no3x

Have used a few more times. Still don't find the taste strong like bozodos mentioned. There's is a bit of an chemically after taste but that's it.

Even training 1.5 hours the product works well throughout the session and beyond.

For those bulking this may make it harder. I have found that my appetite is reduced while using this product. Usually I am non stop hungry.

All in all, love this product and will continue to use.

Can't edit last post as on phone. I do agree for a container this small postage should be less on single or double orders.

yeah taste is subjective though.

I also noticed decreased appetite - it's hard to describe the effect it has on me - not sure if it's due to not having had strong stimulants like this before or what, but it's definitely different to caffiene alone.

Have used a few more times. Still don't find the taste strong like bozodos mentioned. There's is a bit of an chemically after taste but that's it.

Even training 1.5 hours the product works well throughout the session and beyond.

For those bulking this may make it harder. I have found that my appetite is reduced while using this product. Usually I am non stop hungry.

All in all, love this product and will continue to use.

Agree 100%
This is going very well for me so far

Appetite takes a while to come back but it doesn't make eating impossible like something stronger....

Showers feel amazing afterwards too.. am srs

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

yeah taste is subjective though.

If you bought the Pine/Orange I'd advise you to try a sample of the Apple/Raspberry before paying for it. The Pine/Orange is way preferable.

Does AMP have the same/similar effect as DMAA?

I feel so. You don't get the psychological stim as much but the energy from AMP is certainly comparable to DMAA.