• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WTF-BOOM

I couldn't find anything in the search about this place - Outlaw Strength Gym

Does anyone know what they're about? I'm interested in what they have to offer and they're prices but it's a bit hard when they have on their site "do not apply if you are simply shopping around" and "if price is your main concern then we are NOT the right program for you".

seems like they want to be hardcore but are trying too hard.....also looks like only small group sessiins ans not someplace you go to workout y yourself and just use the equipment.

Also, by the way they carry on about "if you are looking for a cheap gym" and " we are not cheap" i would thiink they have had a fair few people laugh at their prices...

if you are serious i would go down and check it outbut be prepared for a shock.....

I was looking these guys up for a discussion on bb.com. As trainers we get a lot of time wasters, I mean we want to help everyone but some people are beyond help. So the discussion was, how do you filter them out? One way is in your advertising. I was trying to say, if you're not careful you end up sounding like a tosser and you filter out good clients, too, and I remembered these guys, went to look them up to link them as an example.

Their main website is gone and their FB page has no updates since mid-2014. Maybe they went on to bigger and better things, or maybe...

One of the google hits was this thread, so I thought I'd update it. I'm reminded of that episode of The Goodies when Bill starts a nightclub, "It's so exclusive, nobody gets in!" If we have any other trainers on this forum, there's a lesson here...

I was looking these guys up for a discussion on bb.com. As trainers we get a lot of time wasters, I mean we want to help everyone but some people are beyond help. So the discussion was, how do you filter them out? One way is in your advertising. I was trying to say, if you're not careful you end up sounding like a tosser and you filter out good clients, too, and I remembered these guys, went to look them up to link them as an example.

Their main website is gone and their FB page has no updates since mid-2014. Maybe they went on to bigger and better things, or maybe...

One of the google hits was this thread, so I thought I'd update it. I'm reminded of that episode of The Goodies when Bill starts a nightclub, "It's so exclusive, nobody gets in!" If we have any other trainers on this forum, there's a lesson here...

Bizarre that you brought these guys up. Have just moved up Melbourne with work based in Mt Waverley, and am considering my options for a good strength gym... Outlaw Strength came up in my Google search, but dead ended outside of maps, this thread, and their lacklustre Facebook page.
[MENTION=2335]Kyle Aaron[/MENTION] - I'm down for any pro tips if you have any. My commie gym membership isn't quite cutting it in the new location.

Where are you based Kyle?

Edit - Never mind, got your msg. Thanks mate, will be in touch.

Last edited: