• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WTB: Bulk Nutrients WPI Adelaide

T

The_Don

Hi All,

I am in need of some WPI urgently. I have an order in, but have now run out.

Does anyone have some they can spare to cover me before my order gets here?

Let me know what you have ASAP, flavoured/natural.

Thanks,
AJ

All those gainz down the drain!
If you're that desperate for it, can't you run down to the local store and get a small tub to tide you over for a few days?

Come on fellas. You know the deal. 1 hour and 59 minutes is the maximum allowed between protein shakes or dem gainz down dem drains!

Poor bugger is shrinking and all you lot can do is laugh....
The gods of gainz won't have pity on any of you!!

Haha.. it's ok dude. As Whitey said, if you really stressed, bite the bullet and get a cheap arse tub from chemist warehouse or the supermarket.

Eat 150g of meat. It's better quality of proton. 150g should nail you about 30g protons

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Eat 150g of meat. It's better quality of proton. 150g should nail you about 30g protons

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Gotta get those Protons!

195034_vqrv9DsetTy6WnbkDxSIR_aTY.jpg