• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Got any scars?

S

stumpy

hey i know when you first get started you fall down. anyone got some good size scars from it? do you show them off proudly like war scars?

yeah i have a whole bunch of scars man, i have some from one wreck that is about 6 inches long on my left arm, i also have lots of them on my legs, dang pedal slips. Most of mine are from around 6 years ago though, so they have faded a lot, but they are still good for stories.

i got a good one on my left forearm,me and a mate went and cought a big bore pig one night ,had it on its backwith one of us on each side.
the plan was that we each held an ear and a back leg and on the count of 3 we lifted it into the crate,well i lifted he didnt with one flick of its head it drove its tusk into my arm ripped me a beauty.

i have a scar on my hand from slicing it open on tin can lid, and scar on arms and knees where i had chunk of skin ripped off from motorbike fall and i got scar through one of my calves where a piece of wood pierced and went through one end and out the other... i was accident prone lol.

The only scars i have Stumpy,.... are the ones on my heart.

Its a long, complicated and boring story completely made up, with lots of naked ladies and plenty of beer.