• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

kaz

iLift
e7uny8ej.jpg

qeqe6u8a.jpg

Not bad for an April Fools Joke gone viral!

Would anyone really train nude in a commercial gym??

Them klog peddaling kunce sure have a weird sense of humour.
You just got me me back for most of my insensitive and semi- sexist remarks [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION] ;

I'd train nude at a commercial gym, but in the offchance a naked hottie comes in without warning, I'd need a string tied around my cock and balls to keep it from springing and bouncing everywhere at inopportune moments. I hope the string doesn't count as clothing.

I've never understood the whole nudist/naturalist thing, I called bullshit when they claim it's non sexual. However recently I moved into one of our rental properties so I could give it a quick tart-up between tenants, the house only has 1 bathroom which I completely gutted so for a week while the tiler did his thing I had no shower in the house. Been the shameless **** I am I just stripped off and scrubbed outside under the hose.

It was fucking awesome, it's hard to explain how liberating it felt to be naked outside. It's a hard feeling to describe it wasn't bonerable it was just fucking awesome. I understand the appeal now.

dont think nude in the gym would work clothes help to stop the sweat from ponding at the lowest point

I've never understood the whole nudist/naturalist thing, I called bullshit when they claim it's non sexual. However recently I moved into one of our rental properties so I could give it a quick tart-up between tenants, the house only has 1 bathroom which I completely gutted so for a week while the tiler did his thing I had no shower in the house. Been the shameless **** I am I just stripped off and scrubbed outside under the hose.

It was fucking awesome, it's hard to explain how liberating it felt to be naked outside. It's a hard feeling to describe it wasn't bonerable it was just fucking awesome. I understand the appeal now.

dont think nude in the gym would work clothes help to stop the sweat from ponding at the lowest point

Fark yeah...

Can you imagine the arse sweat on the benches. A lot of which go right where ones head would on certain exercises :D