• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

JUST.BLAISE

Site Advertiser
Hey,

We have recently launched a new supplement brand called True Protein based in Sydney. Very keen to get our initial range of protein powders into the hands of the people whose opinion is invaluable, All of you! If anyone is keen to try some we have tons of free samples to get out to the people.

Our initial flavour range is French Vanilla – Rich Chocolate – Strawberries & Cream – Iced Chai

key benefits
-Premium grass fed NZ Whey
-100% Naturally Flavoured
-Complete transparency with ingredients
-No Proprietary blends!
-90% whey protein Isolate

If you are interested please get in touch either on this thread, send us an email justinchapman@trueprotein.com.au or hit our new website Protein, Health Supplements, Amino Acids & More! | True Protein

Hi guys, thanks for responses, got all samples requested going out today.

Packaging comes from Taiwan, blending is done locally.

@kungfoogoo Our full range of protein powders are independently certified by SGS 3rd party certification company. Certificate available at True Protein Official website. I'll send a copy out with all samples. Of course feel free to do any tests yourself.

TPMainPhoto1_zps6b382173.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TPOpenBag_zps128da61a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

At this stage a 3rd party copacker, fully licensed and certified. As/when operations expand we would look to move processes in house.

So I just checked the website and appears you an only purchase your WPC in 1kg with no discounts for buying say 5kg which makes things pretty pricey, is this likely to change?

Yeah definately, should come into play by the end of the month. In the meantime we are doing a flat 20% off entire range as an introductory offer.

Even with the discount it is still a little too pricey compared to others. Keen to try some samples though.

Hi Rambo, yeah I understand we're not the cheapest, and to be honest its unlikely we ever will be. What we've tried to create is a finished product that's better then what's currently out there, through better quality raw materials and ingredients. I am positive if you get some samples through you'll see a big difference in quality, mixability and taste.

Also if our buying power increases in the future we will definately pass on any savings to the customers.

Give me a shout if you want to try any flavours free of charge.

Got my samples today. Thanks for the speedy delivery. Will post a review once sampled.

I should add it came with certificate of analysis. Thanks.

Good to hear they made it to you in good time @Shrek and we thought it'd make sense to get that 3rd party Analysis in there.

@bozodos We new chai would raise a few eyebrows but thats exactly what we want, to be game changers, that's with flavours and product quality. We have also got some other 100% natural flavours in the pipeline for production that we taste tested only yesterday Apple cinnamon, Banana honey, Chocolate Coffee, Wild berry and Pineapple coconut all with no artificial sweeteners.

Still keen to get some more samples of our initial range of flavours out to anyone that fancies it. Have a look at our site Protein, Health Supplements, Amino Acids & More! | True Protein or send over an email justinchapman@trueprotein.com.au

Also had mine today, freight time was excellent.
I had the WPC Rich Chocolate, mixed in 200ml of water. I went halfway thru the recommended amount (150-250ml) just to ensure it would mix up properly but IMO this diluted the taste somewhat and would be better in 150ml if using water or would taste excellent in milk. I'd rate it 8/10 on my experience, like I say, I'm confident it would taste better in less water.
It did also mix up very well, no lumps what so ever, give it a 10 here and again, I'm confident it will mix just as well in less liquid or milk. Will definitely buy some WPI when I'm next due for protein.