• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Iron Edge gear

crf529

Managed to score on eBay an Assault rack 2.0, 20kg Bushing Bar, Lock Jaw collars, 5, 10 and 15kg plates, all IE gear, near if not brand new, for the low low price of $752.

However the minister of war and finance was less than pleased with my good fortune and spending. All the gear is up at the Gold Coast waiting collection, which I'm more than happy to pay for and collect to horde myself. But I'm putting the offer out there to anyone that wants this deal instead, as much as I want it I'm not sure the time and effort is worth the unhappy partner.

The link to the gear is here: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121337143502

If your interested just hit me up by PM.

Mate interested in gear but can't pm yet, send me a pm with your number if you still have gear