• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Teenage girl who claimed she was raped at train station pleads not guilty to making f

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=1]Teenage girl who claimed she was raped at train station pleads not guilty to making false statement[/h]
A TEENAGE girl accused of telling police that an innocent man had raped her at Strathfield Railway Station has pleaded not guilty to making a false statement. The 18-year-old, who cannot be named because she was a child at the time, told police she met a man on the train going from Redfern to Hornsby on the afternoon of January 22.
She said he dragged her into a disabled toilet block at the bustling station and sexually assaulted for almost 30 minutes.

Strathfield Station where the teenager alleged she was dragged into an accessible toilet and raped for 30 minutes. Source: News Limited

Later that day police charged 34-year-old Benjamin Kooy with sexual intercourse without consent and he was refused bail.
The charge sparked widespread public concern for female commuters and transit officer numbers.
He spent four nights behind bars before police dropped the charge after reviewing evidence including CCTV footage, which didn’t support the girl’s version of events.

The accessible toilet where a young woman claimed she was attacked. She has pleaded not guilty to making a false statement in court today. Source: News Limited

The young girl briefly fronted Parramatta Children’s Court today where she pleaded not guilty to making an accusation intending Benjamin Kooy to be the subject of an investigation, knowing the he was innocent of the offence.
The girl looked nervous during her appearance and told the court she didn’t turn up to her last court appearance in April because she had injured her foot.
She will face court again next month.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/teenage-girl-who-claimed-she-was-raped-at-train-station-pleads-not-guilty-to-making-false-statement/story-fnii5s3x-1226910504996

the troll ruins a guys rep , gets him locked up in jail for 4nights , and she pleads not guilty ,then doesn't turn up to court because she had an injured foot , ... FFS

Reminds me of a friend of my ex. At high-school, her friend I think felt left out as her friends were all getting boyfriends. (ffs)

Her dad was a high ranking cop and she told everyone these tales of a guy stalking her and it escalated into saying he broke into the family home when no one else was there but her.

It all came out in the end, not before a lot of police hours had been invested into the 'case' though...

Yeah been following this for a while now, been going on for at least 12 months i think.

Fucking disgusting.

Edit: Now that i think about it, Sydney's a real shit of a place to live and i am happy i am not there any more.

So what happens to the poor bloke who got locked up for 4 nights because of an alleged falsified statement?

Is he entitled to some sort of compensation or what?

What a rats nest Sydney is, never missed the place since leaving two years ago, and will never go back, but then again this could happen anywhere I guess.

What a rats nest Sydney is, never missed the place since leaving two years ago, and will never go back, but then again this could happen anywhere I guess.

Melbourne is no better and add the absolutely shit weather to top it off.

reminds me of a story a number of years ago
a school teacher got accused by two girls for raping them , he lost his job , lost his wife, lost his family , so he offed himself, the girls then came out and said they made the story up because he gave them detention

With these accusations against men Its guilty until proven innocent. They were talking on the radio the other day about not allowing children to sit near men on a plane that aren't their family.

Last edited by a moderator:
With these accusations against men Its guilty until proven innocent. They were talking on the radio the other day about not allowing children to sit near men on a plane that aren't their family.

one of my sisters was a very strong Feminist. Apparently the phrase "all men are rapists" is quite common amongst feminists.

Last edited:

that's ok , i wouldn't want to sit next to a turd kid anyway

Faark.. really. That bish really would sell her soul for another 15mins of fame and a couple g's..

Never like her ass anyways. Even less now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Faark.. really. That bish really would sell her soul for another 15mins of fame and a couple g's..

Never like her ass anyways. Even less now.

just googled the story but couldn't find the one I read a few years ago. The ones I've found describe it as a bit more than just a touch, apparently he got on top of her, she claims. Oops. Now I don't know what to believe. I'm sure I read he only touched her leg.

There's an easy fix to this problem. If you claim you've been raped and it turns out you're lying, your punishment is that you get raped. Whoever you accused of rape gets to decide who does the raping.