• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

May 2014 Newsletter - our latest updates

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
9DSKrK8IjNO50WQ25bPKBxZhTewiOtzarIR1r5ftCpefHDXJdeugH6tJj6xzpGIALJaMdDhPPS_G1lSoRxhpTV_tH8csAtzXomy6K2d0921ORLZqjpPG7tSn0NUrsdStU_UUk0hmYGv3GiHvAF_R6Szflj7crtbP5aNLPCk=s0-d-e1-ft

W7iW5Do4bydBbENSHQz0eGSLXT-p4N-TO3aoRlh5iAMUmThsobt9aTlpSYxnkeF4ClxXujAPYKLnipKo9hQ-0KXD-4DDY1fJH6cIenlTv_Ix94eDztRX8-dnXnAlXaoXxVYWZQOCLMeWRh98UBmLse7_Cc7AIXX-wuxVs-iedxWA2u8Jtaos=s0-d-e1-ft

CETEiHazBKG0H_e12HaZbRGsuei_JxJLxX27cKkafXN2Ho1QdRQ55TmnqmkzosY4sJG9ulCSJ8WZ2rnnumyv8IL_S6-zX43w1O6QxhtV4-QgG4dZoPl92_XVnOp-gWQcoceGeOHn94rLpUTCUwSrtxwKt_DU4Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Throughout May customers purchasing orders valued at over $250 will receive 120 Garcinia Cambogia capsules, absolutely free!

n_dw-w8GZXMZjm13Gno1mQHKdLfUP2q26GT0U5ma5bkgv62a1RoAoRDtwScWFACq07HuU772thLspFTESviakx_RHU-B-8EWq2jJpoVYF04tXikwQLLXTxyexCmDccXDnfWxUXEKWQn-VrZeJuyQ-xwN63XvRWZwfS1uRjjrktUaUSJB=s0-d-e1-ft

Oi7JvEjmwk3vpgWXF_3wZ4LENN2W4io_qSV56EuosLQctzxuP_BGlX-bsb7H6TfYTjxAM0Ckhj2weo1bBsz450fc5YPY4nEFyYY-eNJxoR6EZp-dWJnl1RTk2mE7KSu8jyOhv_iAHI3AbepYhFS2xQ0QEW5E2dlGJx0nLy9DzfCGd6EoN-Xs6v3M=s0-d-e1-ft

For May we have released two new products in convenient capsule form, Creatine Nitrate and Garcinia Cambogia.

Garcinia Cambogia (Hydroxy Citric Acid) is a product we have long offered in powdered form and in our formulations, however due to recent demand we are now offering it in capsule form. It is most commonly used by those seeking products suitable for weight loss.

Creatine Nitrate is a bonded hybrid of Creatine 67% and Nitrate 33%. Nitrates are especially useful pre training for those looking for maximum vasodilation. Combining Nitrates with the most researched supplement Creatine, is an effective way to gain the benefits of two great ergogenic aids.

12ab0hutLEFqMiF1i8XYBHxFLJsT58CcZMxGWhh6Mu0W0PwZObrvyMamIda7l_UPzFzIlBKUcfaoCMvXE7gyW-Hm4hN_DlE3k9RHVSuqh-0UdpVIquZyhj_GHkXqEkbAtz_MzCm_5C5tj7s8mJnh-PeW7rnuXcAFImV8zA=s0-d-e1-ft

tkPMbiqml5Or13Cn41AUT947ZOytVC4_Y4rN7oA5YuFpNh5ZpYBYoF-N0xVXppNbbYHf6IMijREb8mFizFiVQhJfglOMEhVgSdai74N_fbylp1yM2dckqdpEg53Twe3ZappsiEvMUptJjkPfQ-_b1RDv9RPfQg6hzSPSr56KDw=s0-d-e1-ft

Throughout last year we were supplying customers a popular range of products known as Nootropics. While people take them for all different reasons, they are considered by many to give a mental edge and are reported to assist with any cognitive functions.

The good news is that most of our Nootropic range is now back on the website, with Aniracetam, Pramiracetam and Oxiracetam back in powder form, and Noopept back in capsule form.

If you have never tried such products and engage in mentally taxing activity, whether it be work or otherwise we’d encourage you to look into this very interesting range.

qlE8FR_Hz1tuhGj_trKG2HzFT9zIuUGCNEh_QTFzC1v41dn33k5XQFMRFdyhUCeJYHa_PnRcNKyj_WurCySruRM6USvBxw_dmSbdpA2D5jEFixxUPNzJotangM2uFlW5jyHDVhjNqkWZPhMN0jpvoO8IELvtwbQs0HYFN5XxKMqMuqjX7txZ=s0-d-e1-ft

_4zI_xMFbjAcDqQGb7_ZOQkhiin-EdophlIYT1OdIDdvmAO4ZOQYwCo4eiB1W2xy-mGUGp_SC5bghbROqDTKDo2Y6VosHYnGocGz7wvQg1u3unxWwSDuqkDFFjY7qRVH7Jbjg-f8oPWoCGPjOHtFxJF0At_Pom6hQOqhpdAP6JeCYWxC-n-9BiJI=s0-d-e1-ft

Over the last few months we have been testing a new version of Recuper8, blackcurrant. This product has been popular with endurance athletes, as it has an optimum ratio of carbohydrates and protein, is boosted with clinical doses of BCAAs and contains all necessary electrolytes.

If you are currently using Recuper8 or are yet to try it, we definitely recommend the Blackcurrant version. Our world beating Enduro rider Jess Gardiner is a huge fan of this product and used the product while racing in France recently.

To celebrate the new flavour of Recuper8, we are giving out an aluminium Eco flask with all Recuper8 orders in May.

wzwV7vZzMTGE6yc2e6t1V4qJt2SSkrPneOr2VoZt_1El2voLBZlvTVo9fR48OR2z-o_r7khCDRZTAf3Jz3ZdSTrR1kkZ65nGYPgbchmeWP_r-PVIG4XnbyB135mCxGdEj2bpje30oFWEzCv7D0qcKS5ucJEjBiU=s0-d-e1-ft

CPojxWWsrsNmOQOBJZobk2zioYxlUDsvbXG2abI02PWOr2uGo2veOjrIjXPVlx0hes8mhnx9P_zv0hJ1GyNxZ1xqM8X8hmpm_0BDUgQEhG0YtQjlc7tBSCasNxEKDtyy0h7OYizighWZuyK8USUA8qPmenSnGzgsvLixIhx3WCFrkxA=s0-d-e1-ft

Our Earth Protein formula is finally available. Combining organic brown rice protein and natural non GMO pea protein, Earth Protein delivers a great spectrum of amino acids, more similar to an animal protein. This product is perfect for Vegans or anyone simply wanting an enjoyable, full spectrum alternative to dairy protein.

It should be noted that Earth Protein only utilises 100% natural sweeteners and flavours, so its a completely natural product.

8ocAbAFcazOwgzCR2ZXQV1E_56pWau5e7X5wd--jW9jcjH7g0cMuQWhBeZz6XAnwkSJhW72Vn05ebwdT3rouYg3iRtm5cOa2cLprBhK5Sd6KpzdyvU2h-dj8q2ZZcFK3wipvAuQG5ipBH3WueuN0abg3CUBz-2fd0QxXSIXO=s0-d-e1-ft

b2sAjOzg0Qk_9aH9lsRTsoUsJxoXG6er3nLi18Gx6bKunqIiw1frnrpdQFVxD-Uj_7hGw1RlN3oTLLhI_3fMY1NVjNN96Xz0J7Yh7WcpZa2TOOMNE43KB-wIMzbvAnlSqRdA9CwLLthutq629E6EVzki1YBSLi8sLiXJaXUJzQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Jarod Pulo is our new designer at Bulk Nutrients, recently being successful in his application process. With a background in mechanical engineering and graphic design he suits the team at Bulk Nutrients perfectly. Over the next few months you will see Jarod’s creativity and design skills through Facebook tiles, new packaging as well as ever changing magazine adverts.

Ye2rWelteT_tPLwGyXBPFe5zCHL_tk8eqSZ39gzvpEUyFbL6NAj9fQWmYWislX_ldKsIslJJvoMjPDW4xR1l2FM4LvO-k8xqoTzkjnUyp1eVjv4MefnOsq-jq6fJNyTSfLfHzarXOW0rbZuKP8wlwS6hN_NAl1dgCKgouA=s0-d-e1-ft

tIKMAvGmQatABDHfKn9OZ3iimyLmC9PQi3A6nV6Mhk8fSluwMP8d9XLUnNaGqq_c1BX2pFqXXFidDHIqZsXCBx3CyPv91B_m0JGGeewnwNUgbyNKMRTjZ79Thsf783kOsSIuLSTyNTaMecbMYILz45OsRpHw_Zh8QD0AyGFh2Q=s0-d-e1-ft

In April we partnered with Men's Health Magazine Australia to run a competition to win flights and accommodation to Tasmania.

The lucky winners were Andrew and Lucy Lim from Sydney.

As part of the package we entertained Andrew and Lucy with a Track Day experience with Rickard's Racing, a visit to MONA, and a private tour of our manufacturing facility.

Andrew and Lucy also enjoyed lunch and dinner at some of Hobart’s finest establishments. All in all it was a fantastic weekend!

Hey guys, any word about your pre workout? Can't find on your site anymore

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Hi Mate,

When you say "Can't find on your site anymore" I assume you mean one that has been released?

We have two and both are there. Here is the Pre Workout section of our website: Pre/Intra/Post Workout

If you are referring to our upcoming NO3X product, this hasn't been on our website yet as it is still yet to be released. Les than a week to go though with a June release.

Thank you.

Thanks mate, was referring to any pwo whatsoever, couldn't see any there yesterday. Cheers

Hi Mate,

When you say "Can't find on your site anymore" I assume you mean one that has been released?

We have two and both are there. Here is the Pre Workout section of our website: Pre/Intra/Post Workout

If you are referring to our upcoming NO3X product, this hasn't been on our website yet as it is still yet to be released. Les than a week to go though with a June release.

Thank you.

Hi mate,

You need to update your site.
The live page that customers land via your website does not show any pre workouts

The link you sent me is the test page...

Hi mate,

You need to update your site.
The live page that customers land via your website does not show any pre workouts

The link you sent me is the test page...

works fine for me moite!

Doh... I was in the pre/intra/post workout 'recovery' section.. there's another section above without the 'recovery' in title

Last edited:
We recently underwent a website upgrade and it has had unfortunately side effects on our mobile site.
We've just tried to address your specific concerns, but we are working on resolving the whole thing as soon as possible.
You should now see the following categories on the main menu:
Pre/Instra/Post Workout - You will find our pw101 etc there.
WPC - All WPC items listed.
WPI - All WPI items listed.

We apologise for the inconvenience. We are working on this issue.

It should be as normal from a PC however.