• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For a minute there...I thought it said $10.
I was like all over it! Then I saw the real price.

:(

Tim.

$145 plus 21 days shipping from America...who needs it ;) They were quickly unwrapped and watched once, placed on a shelf and have been chilling there since (my book on the other hand is falling apart and has notes all over it).

Mike's system got me to PRs so quickly that I was floored. Nothing might be new under the sun, but he sure gives you what you might not have been noticing.

Been training this way for a while. Like it alot actually. Also have pr'ed already on my lagging raw squat.

Wife would kill me if I bought em. :p

Tim.

Woops, there were 2 DVDs not included in the original ad. Knocked $10 off.