• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

VIC - WTS: Rubber Coated Olympic Plates & BB - Rubber Flooring - Dumbells - Bench Etc

O

OpZe

VIC - WTS: Rubber Coated Olympic Plates & BB - Rubber Flooring - Dumbells - Bench Etc

Hey guys, looking to sell some equipment I picked up around Christmas time and have barely used, as I soon found it's either to hot or to cold to workout in the shed, and have just kept going to the gym :p

I'll post what I have, what I paid and what I'm looking for and also links to the exact items from where I purchased, everything pretty much in perfect condition and was barely used.

Pickup/Delivery in Ballarat VIC, 100k's from Melbourne. I'm prepared to meet half way somewhere or similar if I get a worthwhile offer. I'm willing to negotiate with prices, as I'm not sure how well these things hold their value.

Cheers!

Plates & Barbell: Paid: $400 Selling: $340ono
W8Pl8, Rubber Coated, Sizes:
2x 1.25kg
2x 2.5kg
2x 5kg
2x 10kg
2x15kg
2x20kg

Barbell: 7ft 700LB w/Thrust Bearings

Link: 128kg Olympic barbell package - rubber plates | Little Bloke Fitness

Flooring: Selling for $20 Per Meter/$160
8x1m^2 - 10mm Commerical Rubber flooring w/ Blue Flakes

10mm Commercial Rubber Gym Flooring - Multiple Colours | Gym Equipment

Dumbells: Selling for $100 for both
2x Force USA, 22.5kg Hex Dumbells

I also have a cheap bench and pair of adjustable weight stands, looking for any off on these really, Links:

Adjustable Incline Decline Home Gym Bench - Home Gym - Fitness
Squat and bench press barbell stand - Home Gym - Fitness

I can go and take some pics if required, but I have a few of bits I can post now.

db1.jpg

stands.jpg

Hey I'm interested in the barbell and plates, are they still up for sale?

hey bud I would like the flooring , where in vic are you ?. 0407319505