• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SYDNEY: Powerlifting stock going

A

AllMustGo

G'day,
I'm selling a bunch of stuff. My understanding is I'm ineligible for private messages, so if you like please contact me at altrdbeast@gmail.com and we can talk about how much stronger & bigger you're going to get.

EQUIPMENT INVENTORY:

Force USA bench $100

Muscle Motion squat box $100

GetStrength.net Lifting Chains Full Set 45kg $345

V-Handle $25

CLOTHING:

Centurion Wide Stance Squat Suit $70
(Size 42 Black)

Titan Fury Bench Shirt (Size 44 Black) $45

BOOKS:
Power to the People Professional $20

Last edited:
What brand are the weight plates? Black rubber?? Pics?
Interested in 20kg if they match my set....

I'm in Beecroft (near Carlingford).

The plates are rubber Force USA ones. If you're interested can absolutely take pics.

It might be a long-shot, but if someone has a personal facility that needs the equipment and wouldn't mind me swinging through to train every so often, we could work something out along those lines too.

Thanks for interest, I'll get photos up tomorrow.

EQUIPMENT INVENTORY:

Force USA bench $100

Muscle Motion squat box $100

GetStrength.net Lifting Chains Full Set 45kg $345

V-Handle $25

CLOTHING:

Centurion Wide Stance Squat Suit $70
(Size 42 Black)

Titan Fury Bench Shirt (Size 44 Black) $45

BOOKS:
Power to the People Professional $20

Last edited: