• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gaming LATEST IN GAMING Facebook enters the world of virtual reality FILE- In this J

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A 5-year-old San Diego boy has outwitted the sharpest minds at Microsoft — he’s found a backdoor to the Xbox. Kristoffer Von Hassel managed to log in to his father’s Xbox Live account.
When the password login screen appeared, Kristoffer simply hit the space button a few times and hit enter.
Robert Davies told KGTV-TV that just after Christmas he noticed his son started playing games he supposedly couldn’t access.
Davies, who works in computer security, says he reported the issue to Microsoft, which fixed the bug and recently listed Kristoffer on its website as a “security researcher.”
Kristoffer’s response: “I’m gonna be famous!”
A Microsoft spokesman didn’t immediately return a call for comment.
It’s not the Kristoffer’s first triumph. At one year old, he bypassed a mobile phone toddler lock by holding down the “home” button.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/gaming/fiveyearold-kristoffer-von-hassel-exposes-massive-xbox-security-flaw/story-fnjwmjt2-1226875544854

call me a sceptic , but i thought ok it is possible up until i read the part

"Davies, who works in computer security"

that just made the rest of the story seem bull shit

"oh look at how smart my kid is , just like his father , like father like son"