• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beer is a rich source of silicon and may help prevent osteoporosis

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A new study suggests that beer is a significant source of dietary silicon, a key ingredient for increasing bone mineral density. Researchers from the Department of Food Science & Technology at the University of California, Davis studied commercial beer production to determine the relationship between beer production methods and the resulting silicon content, concluding that beer is a rich source of dietary silicon.

Beer is a rich source of silicon and may help prevent osteoporosis -- ScienceDaily

All of the above! ... I will have some of the healthiest bones around... Granted, they'll be well insulated :cool:

Guiness is the best, plenty of iron, its good for you. At least thats what I tell myself lol

Thats one beer I struggle with, went with an irish mate to an irish pub and must have been the only kunce on the clear stuff, all the Paddys were in the sludge.

Thats one beer I struggle with, went with an irish mate to an irish pub and must have been the only kunce on the clear stuff, all the Paddys were in the sludge.

Yeah only time I could have it was in Ireland but even then it was only 1 or 2 and then back on the lager.

I only like beer when it is very hot.

When it is not hot, one or two at most is more than enough of me. Trained pretty well after a pot of carton draught the other day, although it seemed a bit watered down.

That's your problem, Beer is suppose to be ice cold.........

yes, good point. Meant when weather is very hot; ice cold beer good then.

Like when in adelaide a few years ago and 40 degrees every day. Coopers on tap tasted real good.