• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Favorite Natural Bodybuilder?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
who inspires you the most? If you had to name one bodybuilding that inspires you who is it and why?

It's so hard to tell who is truly natural these days. Jaco de bruyn has the best looking back I have seen on someone that's apparently natural. Simeon panda Tavi Castro and rob riches are also pretty inspiring as well.

I would be thinking Aaron Curtis, Trevor Huni and Tim Martin from Aus all are pretty damn impressive.

I would be thinking Aaron Curtis, Trevor Huni and Tim Martin from Aus all are pretty damn impressive.

Aaron Curtis natty? I've seen a comparison pic of him next to frank Zane and they weren't far off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes Aaron Curtis Natty, he did get a suspension coz he took Jack3d the night before comp back when it was legal, but this is all he has taken, as for comparison pics well i dont know but i used to train at the same gym and has spoken numerous times, after his suspension he will be tested often.

not going to debate the getaround drug test thing in another thread about a different athlete.

I can believe that Aaron Curtis would be. He doesn't change much year to year, yet has been working hard for a long time and has the physique to back it up

I actually competed at that comp he got caught for taking 1.3 di meth whatever during competition.

The top guys were monstrous with massive frames, but chuck a t shirt on them and you wouldnt bat an eyelid. Massive difference between natural bodybuilders and the serious gear heads in person. Obviously the "natural guys" look just as massive on stage possibly because they come in quite leaner and less bloated.

I actually competed at that comp he got caught for taking 1.3 di meth whatever during competition.

The top guys were monstrous with massive frames, but chuck a t shirt on them and you wouldnt bat an eyelid. Massive difference between natural bodybuilders and the serious gear heads in person. Obviously the "natural guys" look just as massive on stage possibly because they come in quite leaner and less bloated.

Exactly, I was walking behind Justin Fiagira at FitX and he was so tiny in a hoodie, but put him on stage with a tan and the lights and he is god damn amazing.

Layne Norton and Phillip Ricardo Jnr weren't also that huge in person, pictures on the internet are very deceiving.

Aaron Curtis I can believe 100%, again stand next to him in real life and he's not incredibly massive, he just gets extremely lean and has some very impressive legs!