• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hahaha Youtube generation gets whats coming.....

well the purpose of the video was to see if anyone would come to the help , i am sure they were expecting to get belted up a bit with punches and bodyslams , maybe not expecting a broken nose

but how many times do we see on the news of someone getting bashed meanwhile there is someone standing filming it all without lifting a finger

A NSW Police spokeswoman said police discouraged people from partaking in any activity that could cause harm to themselves or others.

you hear that people, don't do anything that could harm you or others , in other words don't venture outside as you could harm yourself

I've watched a ton of these videos on YouTube but I've never seen a violent reaction. I think these guys took it too far wrestling on the ground, what did they expect would happen? If i saw this happening in front of an ATM, I'd do the same thing.

well the purpose of the video was to see if anyone would come to the help , i am sure they were expecting to get belted up a bit with punches and bodyslams , maybe not expecting a broken nose

but how many times do we see on the news of someone getting bashed meanwhile there is someone standing filming it all without lifting a finger

you hear that people, don't do anything that could harm you or others , in other words don't venture outside as you could harm yourself
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Definitely this... we are obliged to help our fellow man... so we're just supposed to sit around and say 'not my job'?

Look at the venom that was (rightfully) spat at the 'woman' who were kicking that old timer on the bus the other week...

Everyone was asking 'why didn't anyone help?" damn valid question if you ask me.

I got it from a guy that came from the Hilltop area, maybe 25 years ago.

My other favorite is push with the dick you've got which I've only ever heard from guys that have been in the military. It basically means use what you got not what you wish for.

The guy who threw the punch should also have a good hard look at himself... Over reaction imo... If the guy doesn't stand up again from being king hit... Then what???

Yeah not wrong nazzy. Two other blokes almost had it resolved...and he came in and basically blind sided him completely. And very preemptive strike. He went in there thinking ill just smash him, fuck grabbing him and the cash, just fuck him up.

Tim.