• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transgender athlete sues CrossFit

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
2.5 million in damages
grin.gif

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/07/us/transgender-lawsuit-crossfit/index.html?hpt=hp_t2[/video]

Rightly so, that bloke should be allowed to compete with the girls...wait...what??

On a serious note, how would something like the Olympic handle this?

Rightly so, that bloke should be allowed to compete with the girls...wait...what??

On a serious note, how would something like the Olympic handle this?

International Olympic Committee (IOC), the governing body charged with overseeing Olympic competition and those events leading up to the Games, became the first athletic body to adopt a policy of inclusion regarding transgender athletes. The IOC’s policy says only those who have:
1. undergone sex reassignment surgery
2. had hormone treatments for at least two years, and
3. received legal recognition of their transitioned sex
can participate consistent with their gender identities (IOC, 2003).

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SPORT/05/17/olympics.transsexual/

the whole thing is bullshit, you choose to "change" sex and you choose to not be part of normal society and compete at the highest level or in competition against your "new" sex, you should be competing against the sex you are born with, the end......

sexual orientation has become the new human rights crusade and I think most ordinary people are suffering from fatigue over this issue. Who cares. Who even gives a fuck about the Mardi Gras anymore? And fuck the dolphins.

I can think of more deserving causes and ones that affect more than 0.3% of the population (census statistics for the number of same sex couples living in WA).

sexual orientation has become the new human rights crusade and I think most ordinary people are suffering from fatigue over this issue. Who cares. Who even gives a fuck about the Mardi Gras anymore? And fuck the dolphins.

I can think of more deserving causes and ones that affect more than 0.3% of the population (census statistics for the number of same sex couples living in WA).

Minorities have the power.

I was going to post this yesterday, I love how they try and sue for more money than they will ever make in there whole life, really why is he/she entitled to 2.5million, she is so upset that she cant compete in a comp she prob wouldnt even qualify in that only 2.5million dollars will make it right,

^ My thoughts exactly

If they were fair dinkum they would be suing to be allowed to compete, not for cash. 1st prize is $250k, so this athlete thinks she had in the bag for the next 10 years going by the figure.