• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Man sues McDonald’s for $1.5m after only getting one serviette

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A MAN is suing McDonald’s for US$1.5 million after a restaurant in California gave him only one serviette with his meal. Webster Lucas says staff at the McDonalds in Pacoima only gave him one serviette with his Quarter Pounder deluxe and when he asked for extra ones the manager refused, saying he’d already been given one.
In an email to the store’s general manager Mr Lucas claims the fallout from the serviette incident has left him unable to work because of “undue mental anguish and the intentional infliction of emotional distress”.
TMZ reports Mr Lucas then said “I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn’t come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat.”
Mr Lucas, an African American, alleges the manager was then racist towards him, mumbling something that sounded like “you people”.
He is now seeking US$1.5 million in damages from McDonald’s.

I usually stock up and leave some in the glove box, never know when you need to blow your nose. ;)

I usually stock up and leave some in the glove box, never know when you need to blow your nose. ;)

and the sugar , i always make sure to grab a shitload of sugar , the sweet and low pink packet because that is the dearest

and the sugar , i always make sure to grab a shitload of sugar , the sweet and low pink packet because that is the dearest
hah I do that too. Keep them in my pouch for emergencies.I think I've thrown out more than I've used.

Every time I go to maccas I grab fistful of napkins in one hand, and a fistful of straws in the other. They are very handy things to have around the house.

Full payout comming his way.

Damn expensive napkin. Hope the manager thinks it was worth it.