• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Coffee/Java/Espresso thread

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=2][/h]
For Coffee Lovers -

Tell us your favorite types of coffee, ways to make it, where you buy it etc.

Okay this is typically beyond buying auto-drip store brands!

I just like a flat white, if the barista is Asian I don't order a coffee.

for desert I like affogato

used to be just a straight white and 2 coffee drinker

but my gg being italian i have been introduced to the more exotic blends

i have a fantastic coffee machine for home, a Rancilio Silvia and only get freshly roasted coffee from a local cafe who roasts their own coffe, favourite coffe is a macchiato, which is basically an esspresso with a little milk, or a double shot flat white....

I just like a flat white, if the barista is Asian I don't order a coffee.

for desert I like affogato
Bahaha.. rascist kent!

I have the aldi coffee pod thing. Its ok.

If im out , its always a long mac (still waiting @Skrek)

Last edited:
Always go for long black's/dopio/esspresso when out for coffee.

It sucks because my local coffee shop does an absolute banger, making other coffee seem foul.

Appreciate the shops that do dbl esspresso for less than $3.

If they sell long blacks for the same price as a coffee with milk ill probs go elsewhere, haha.

Used to smash egyptian long blacks when I was a head chef, so basically 4 shots of bitterness. Gets you pumped and pupils dilated.

Triple shot single origin espresso from one of my preferred cafes. Can't beat it. I also buy ground coffee and make some at home with a plunger, and eventually I'm going to buy a stove-top espresso brewer. For my pre-gym caffeine load I just use Nescafe Nespresso, 4-6 scoops.

Triple shot espresso at home made in a caffetiera (must be a Bialetti) .. and the coffee has to be a Columbian .. sweet, nutty, cacao flavours.

Out, it has to be a double espresso (double ristretto) OR maybe a cappucino. Don't give it to me in a glass and don't make me a caffe latte in a cup or I go ballistic at the barista.

Love my Gridlock coffees ... especially their Columbian SOs (the Bruselas Huila, St Augustine Huila and Santa Rita reserve). They do a lovely medium roast that maxes the flavour without bitterness.

http://www.gridlockcoffee.com.au/

[MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; if you like your freshly roatsed coffee should check out The Chosen Bean in Ferntree Gully, its in the Mountain Gate shops, they import and roast all their own coffee, won a couple of awards etc etc, great coffee and great staff as well

Last edited:
@chocchillimango ; if you like your freshly roatsed coffee should check out The Chosen Bean in Ferntree Gully, its in the Mountain Gate shops, they import and roast all their own coffee, won a couple of awards etc etc, great coffee and great staff as well

It's a bit far though, @Neddysmith ; ... hard to justify when I have Gridlock at 30 paces from my home and most of melb's best coffee within 5km!

If I head out that way at all, will definitely check it out :)

ps LOL I'm also outing myself as a caffeine elitist :-/ also goes for chocolate ...