• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beer beer and more beer..... Everything beer.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=2][/h]
I know this isn't a popular item within the bodybuilding community but I enjoy beer, in fact I brew my own beer. From stouts to ales. Post you favorite beer or beer recipe's or anything else that has to do with beer.​

i love Melbourne Bitter but usually never on special so just go with VB or crownies, not a fan of draught unkess out of the tap....

How do you brew? Kits? Partials? All grain?

I used to brew too, and kegged for a while. I've been missing a good ale or stout lately. Still got a bunch of bottles under the house I should crack open.

9emajuge.jpg

i've brwed before with the old man, but they were very hit and miss on how good they were, the finak straw was when the guy at the homebrew store loved our beer but we thought they were completely terrible.....

Mate makes his own at Brewcraft - stouts, ales, ciders, lagers the whole lot, love it and the best thing is a six pack works out to be like 10 bucks. Win.

I brewed my own beer for many years, mostly dark ales. Unfortunately I somehow developed an intolerance to beer, amongst other things, so now even 1 beer causes me to piss out of my arse for hours.
Thank Christ I can still drink spirits.
But having to give up beer actually made me put on weight (in a good way), and leaner.

Looooove beer! ... perhaps a lil too much.

Tried brewing once in high school with a mate. Got the kit and everything, but a bunch of the bottles exploded during the fermenting stage.

The ones that didn't were potent as though :cool:

I don't mind American beers, but you can only have a couple. They are very sweet.

Best beer I've had would be DB draught export.

Standard beer from.Dan Murphy's is James Squire 150 Lashes.

Love a good IPA and corona/sol. In the summer

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

You people are crazy! Bud, corona???
I like pale ales mostly but enjoy dark ales and stout just as much.

Standard beer from.Dan Murphy's is James Squire 150 Lashes.

Love a good IPA and corona/sol. In the summer

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Little Creatures IPA is tasty if you're partial to a good IPA.

Tuatara APA from little old NZ is probably one of the better brews I've downed of late..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Little Creatures IPA is tasty if you're partial to a good IPA.

Tuatara APA from little old NZ is probably one of the better brews I've downed of late..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

yeah have had a bit of the Little Creatures, just a little exxy to drink all the time.